Is AP Yi overpowered

Yes 68 52.71%
No 61 47.29%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

AP Yi is broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saago

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brnut View Post
AP yi is not that overpowered you simply need to counter him like any other champ every champ has their weaknesses for example Fizz owns ap yi every time as Playful/trickster and dodge alpha strike
Fiddlesticks counters yi with his silence/fear

I hear a lot of qq about him lately and im not sure why just a little bit of cc(doesnt take much) and hes dead in 2seconds
Ok honestly, fizz is a stupidly annoying champ, anyone who plays mid knows hes op and easy.

And fiddlesticks cant silence yi in mid alpha strike, or fear in mid alpha strike. Fiddles fear range is small and all yi needs to do is alpha a minion to hit fiddle before he can silence.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

>Riot breaks everything
>Any number of things could have been horribly unbalanced by massive gamebreaking changes to everything
>People complain about Yi's heal

WELP. Good to know nothing has changed since I've been gone. You're all still badlords and you should feel badlords.

Get dunked.

Keitterman

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
>Riot breaks everything
>Any number of things could have been horribly unbalanced by massive gamebreaking changes to everything
>People complain about Yi's heal

WELP. Good to know nothing has changed since I've been gone. You're all still badlords and you should feel badlords.

Get dunked.
I thought you left to play Dota2? yet here you are, it's as if you find no joy in games (probably because you lose at them) so you come on forums to troll.

so what's really going on in ur life? parents neglect you? Gender frustrations? Feel cast out by society because you're 'odd'?

We can make a thread about that and talk about it if it would make you feel better and help you get over things.

just here to help yo.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I did. DotA's awesome.

But every once in a while i just get the urge to wander over here to see if you badlords are still superior badlords.

I am never dissappointed. Never.

See, funny thing about Doto, the forums are full of people who actually understand balance doesn't revolve around them. S'no fun over there. Here? Here we got "Yi heal OP how 2 stun hero?"

You guys crack me up.

Keitterman

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
I did. DotA's awesome.

But every once in a while i just get the urge to wander over here to see if you badlords are still superior badlords.

I am never dissappointed. Never.

See, funny thing about Doto, the forums are full of people who actually understand balance doesn't revolve around them. S'no fun over there. Here? Here we got "Yi heal OP how 2 stun hero?"

You guys crack me up.
not nearly as much as you make me laugh, trying to insert some sort of superiority, when you're more parasitic in nature. I've offered to help you, but you have to be able to see your own flaws before you can overcome them.

The difference between DotA and LoL is that there is a very large userbase for LoL, so you're going to get people commenting on our forums that do not understand every detail of the game, so we use these forums as a chance to discuss it with them, make them better players, and have fun playing a game.

That's not what you are looking for. You sucked at LoL so you left, you suck at DotA, so you come here to troll. Sure you'll hide behind "I'm awesome, but uh, I don't play in a mode that records stats because uh... that's dumb.. you're dumb, hahaha u is a badlord"

You sound foolish, and you have a lot of work to do on yourself before anything else.

Giltia Zero

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
not nearly as much as you make me laugh, trying to insert some sort of superiority, when you're more parasitic in nature. I've offered to help you, but you have to be able to see your own flaws before you can overcome them.
I see, I see, but here's the question that immediately comes to mind: How does reality look through your eyes?

Quote:
The difference between DotA and LoL is that there is a very large userbase for LoL, so you're going to get people commenting on our forums that do not understand every detail of the game, so we use these forums as a chance to discuss it with them, make them better players, and have fun playing a game.
I spent three years on this particular sub-board.

That isn't even remotely what goes on here.

Quote:
That's not what you are looking for. You sucked at LoL so you left, you suck at DotA, so you come here to troll. Sure you'll hide behind "I'm awesome, but uh, I don't play in a mode that records stats because uh... that's dumb.. you're dumb, hahaha u is a badlord"
If I sucked at LoL, how come I never cried about Yi's heal? Hmm? You cite my avoidance of Ranked as valid proof of my skill level, but that doesn't actually prove anything. I got bored of Leagues stagnant Metagame, pandering to scrubs and newbies, and general nerfbatting of anything that stepped outside the norm. Meanwhile characters like Twitch spent my ENTIRE League career in the gutter. I've heard he still sucks. Ha ha good show.

I left League behind because it's a terrible game. Balanced using methods which I can only assume were directly inspired by Infinite Monkey Theorem. Mash away at your keyboards long enough and someday, you'll code a properly balanced MOBA for competitive play.

Until then, just throw more money at it and pretend you're an E-sport. Good thing heroes all start at 7800 IP now to ensure more Riot Point sales on release week. Can't have them going bankrupt now.

Quote:
You sound foolish, and you have a lot of work to do on yourself before anything else.
I am a work of Modern Art and you just have absolutely zero aesthetic sense.

Keep trying though. One day, if you believe in yourself, you may achieve a tiny fraction of my sense of self importance. Good effort though. Good effort.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go feed as one of the 97 heroes I didn't have to unlock. You have fun with whatever you've managed to grind for so far.

Pishposh

05-02-2013

bump because playing against him is just plain not fun. @Riot pls