Tier List - Twisted Treeline 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yetti

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by xViLLaiNaToR View Post
First off i'd like to thank you for taking the time to help out players in need, much appreciated.

I was wondering if you had any tips for Master Yi? I seem to be having a lot of 3v3 success with him, but i'm always looking to learn/expand my knowledge so any help is appreciated, especially from someone of your skill level.

Thanks,

Chris
I don't think Master Yi is very good in 3's since he sucks early game and really needs items before he's of any use. I have been playing a lot of him in 5's though. So if you insist on playing him, BotRK and Ghostblade are definitely his core items, followed by Last Whisperer and Pillager.

Angler Jax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

how is maokai on this map? ive had alot of succes with him because of his damage while being tanky, aoe, ult and catch/peel potential.

Kaanari

4 Weeks Ago

How's Gnar, in your opinion? I've been playing him a lot in 3v3 and I think he's actually REALLY strong. I haven't lost a single game yet. The small map with tons of walls definitly benefits his Mega Gnar form, and his W when he's just Gnar is godlike against tanky champions. Thoughts?

SylianEUW

4 Weeks Ago

What kind of mastery and runes do you recommend for junglers? Which items do AD junglers like Jarvan IV, Xin Zhao, Vi, and Nocturne buy?