Tier List - Twisted Treeline 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Netherstrand

06-23-2013

Annie needs T2.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2013

With jungle Udyr being as high as you have him, how specifically are you skilling him up, and building him item-wise? I'm curious how you're overcoming his slow early game.

CloudSurf3r

06-23-2013

Stream again sometime =)

Yetti

06-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helliom View Post
Thanks...Does the new Nashor's Tooth do any good?.... really sad how Riot destroys a champ....

thanks again for your help...
To an extent. For that extra magic damage per AA, they also increased the price of the item. So it's not like it was just a straight buff or anything. But it helps her out the longer the game goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherstrand View Post
Annie needs T2.
Probably. She is strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
With jungle Udyr being as high as you have him, how specifically are you skilling him up, and building him item-wise? I'm curious how you're overcoming his slow early game.
The changes that Udyr got recently helped him so much. In lane, AD is beastly now (still susceptible to kiting though, of course). In jungle, I go 9/21, AS Marks, AP Quints, Armor Seals, and depending on the enemy MR/lvl or CDR or AP Glyphs. Skill order depends on when you plan on ganking. Obviously get R first. If you gank lvl 2, get E second. If not, get W second, E third. Max R -> W -> E. I haven't jungled him since the Spirit Stone items got added, but I would consider trying either the Golem or Wraith item. Before those, I went Amp Tome, Flask, 1 pot. His early clear time is actually really fast with this build. Double proc your Pheonix on the first camp, it's probably one of the fastest clear times honestly. Your build should be a mixture of AP, CDR, and tankyness. Iceborne Gauntlet is probably the one item you want to get every game. After a few other tanky items, BFT is great. Your build just depends on the opponent, and how hard you are getting focused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudSurf3r View Post
Stream again sometime =)
I will. Someday haha. Sorry, I've been really lazy in regards to this. I also just haven't been playing quite as much recently (definitely still enough to keep up with current meta trends and such though). I also need to give some love to my Lolpro guide too. It needs some updating.

Yetti

07-05-2013

Updated.

EmnestyX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

yetti i beat u in 3s ;D

OnlyBotLane

07-10-2013

Quote:
Top Tier
AD Lane - Renekton, Tryndamere, Lee Sin
AP Lane - Singed, Cassiopeia
Jungle - Trundle, Lee Sin, Nunu
Quote:
Top Tier
AD Lane - Renekton, Tryndamere, Lee Sin
AP Lane - Singed, Cassiopeia
Jungle - Trundle, Lee Sin, Tryndamere
You don't have nunu on tier 1 on the LoLking guide.

Read it though and it was good

Rbo

07-11-2013

A couple questions:
Is AD Fizz still a decent pick in 3s? I've always enjoyed playing him a lot, though I've never tried him before.

In EUW Challenger, Kayle is picked/banned every match. Is there a reason she's only T2 on your list?

Do you always run AD top AP bot Jungle, or do you do Bruiser top ADC bot Tanky Support bot as well (a lot of other regions are doing this and just clearing jungle while roaming rather than having a dedicated jungler)? Leona and Thresh are particularly popular.

Is taking an ADC viable at all?

elephantbuddy

07-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRonbo View Post
A couple questions:
Is AD Fizz still a decent pick in 3s? I've always enjoyed playing him a lot, though I've never tried him before.

In EUW Challenger, Kayle is picked/banned every match. Is there a reason she's only T2 on your list?

Do you always run AD top AP bot Jungle, or do you do Bruiser top ADC bot Tanky Support bot as well (a lot of other regions are doing this and just clearing jungle while roaming rather than having a dedicated jungler)? Leona and Thresh are particularly popular.

Is taking an ADC viable at all?
Just my opinion on duo bot/ad carries on twisted treeline: On summoners rift you have 4 people to peel for your adc, TT you only have 2. Therefore you need either a rather tanky adc (graves, blue ez) or an adc with good mobility (graves, ezreal). also any solo laner who can double as a ranged dps would be a good substitute for an adc such as quinn, urgot, jayce, teemo, kayle, etc., granted you can still peel adequately (I solo queued as kayle one time with a dc and a maokai and we won because the enemy team could not reach me while I raped their faces off). Duo bot would be a perfectly acceptable strategy as long as you have an extremely bullyish lane (such as leona or thresh, like you mentioned), pair them with a bullyish adc (graves) and you can effectively shut down 1/3 of their team. You should make sure you clear the jungle whenever its up, if you can, as well as counter jungle if you ever get the chance.

p.s. This is all in theory for me; my team doesn't play much, so we aren't ranked that high, so most of the duo lanes we see are two random champs like Lux and Jayce (that was so annoying, and maybe not so random, idk), and we personally have never run a duo lane, so I may be completely wrong; this is just my guess.

Also...I don't even own Graves

Skull Kid239

Recruiter

07-25-2013

Now that jungle items are in 3v3, would you change your jungle kayle build any? or keep it as is?