Weird green bar (graphical bug)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gablesmath

10-22-2010

So here is a little bug I got in a ranked game I did yesterday... I was in Summoner's rift, playing as Shen and after I dashed through a wall into ancient golems, I got a big green bar all the way through my screen, I really don't know what it was, I was going top lane (from middle) and the bar stayed there for about... 5 minutes ... I mean we had a team fight top lane, than I went mid to killl a minion wave, than bot to gank and it's when I got in bot lane that the bar left the screen. First time I see this but it was quite annoying...

am I the only one to have had this bug?

As far as I can tell, it could be the golem's HP bar... that just... bugged on my screen and went GIGA size.

Spooony Bard

10-22-2010

I've had this before! It always fixed itself so I had forgotten all about it. I did notice that each time it happened it was an extension of a friendly Ryze's HP bar from the unitframes on the top left. Extended across the screen.

DrakenViator

10-22-2010

I've seen the same thing before as well, and we traced it back to what Spooony Bard said it was a glitched ally health bar. I don't remember who the champion was, but I know it effected several players as my friends and I were all talking on vent while we played the round together.

ToastANDeath

10-22-2010

It's a glitched health bar. The last time it happened I remember it was a Ryze, but it's been a good while since it's happened.

I notice it goes away whenever that player -- the one with the huge health bar -- takes any damage or dies (can't remember which one of these fixes it)

Gablesmath

10-22-2010

Thanks for you answers I'm happy to not be the only one! ^^ hope Riot read this thread and solve this bug (since it doesn't happen to just me)

Cojoe

03-07-2011

This has happened to me the past couple of games I have played and I've seen it happen on HotshotGG's live stream as well. =) It's kinda annoying...

crimsonhunter

03-07-2011

Been there, usually happens's when i'm killing the wolfs camp.

Stahp Feedin Pls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2011

seen it with irelia many times it needs a fix..it bugs me ALOT

ShadowMagi

03-08-2011

I see it too and it is a health bar. It is horizontal and about two inches from the top of the screen.

Apocrypha

03-08-2011

Happened a couple of time with Irelia on our team last few days in different matches. Prreettyy annoying.
The long bar disappeared after she died I think.