Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Steel Legion Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheYellingMute

01-25-2013

So far I really like both skins I know they are still a work in progress and more will be added (hopefully) just want to critique the sounds mostly.

The visuals look great although I do wonder how Lux's abilities radiate yellow electricity while her ult turns into a blue plasma which is pretty blank. Maybe add some blue lightning effects?

The Garen one i do have the issue with lack of sound I found. His Q doesnt have a ring when it hits like his normal Q would do. His E lacks alot of the sword clashing sounds. And his Ult has no sound whatsoever (unless its bugged for me). If you do change the sounds I think all the abilities should sound more electric sounding hits.

Bunzato

01-25-2013

This was the first patch with Garen in it, sound effects are def. missing.

As for Lux's ult, I would like it to linger on the screen for a few miliseconds longer at least. More lightning too... yea.

Bobly81

01-25-2013

I agree that Lux's ult should last a tad bit longer since its incredible if i happen to look at the right spot. Her other abilities though are amazing, and I overall just love the skin. Well done Riot.

C3Sound

Associate Sound Designer

01-27-2013

Quote:
TheYellingMute:
So far I really like both skins I know they are still a work in progress and more will be added (hopefully) just want to critique the sounds mostly.

The visuals look great although I do wonder how Lux's abilities radiate yellow electricity while her ult turns into a blue plasma which is pretty blank. Maybe add some blue lightning effects?

The Garen one i do have the issue with lack of sound I found. His Q doesnt have a ring when it hits like his normal Q would do. His E lacks alot of the sword clashing sounds. And his Ult has no sound whatsoever (unless its bugged for me). If you do change the sounds I think all the abilities should sound more electric sounding hits.

Hey TheYellingMute!

Thanks for the heads up - there was a delay in getting his audio into PBE. This should be fixed now, or soon enough.

For future reference, if sounds are missing in PBE, that most likely means that they have not gone in yet.

Thanks!

- C3

Muel

01-27-2013

anyone else got the feeling that steel legion lux is not exactly touching the ground when she walks?
Not sure if it's just my graphic performance or some issues with the skin ...
Will play a few more games to test

Asatorrr

01-27-2013

Quote:
TheYellingMute:

the blue effect is likely a placeholder. i think i saw in one of the youtube videos for her skin they had gotten the ult particles in.

found it: reign of gaming's video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK9x0mNq5Gk)

PHYSCORELLIK

01-27-2013

I love Lux's wand animations when she auto attacks. Beautiful skins, probably my favorite so far.