Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL PBE installer Package error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

02-13-2013

Quote:
Fapaliciousness:
The thing is, is that the client still works - If I click where the "play" button would be, It gets me logged in and everything works just fine and I can see everything once I'm logged in. However, I cannot get into any game because the screen freezes immediately once I'm in. Even then, I know the game is still working because when I click around I hear the sound responding (ex. When I click somewhere and the character says something). If I press "P" for shop I can hear that click sound knowing its up. I'm not sure if this is the same problem that is related to the Intel HD 3000+Mac OSX 10.6.8 combo.

I hope this also helps resolving any problems.

A fix for this issue is in the latest patch. It took a few late nights but we got it . Check it out and let me know.

Fapaliciousness

02-14-2013

Quote:
RiotBrentmeister:
A fix for this issue is in the latest patch. It took a few late nights but we got it . Check it out and let me know.

Alright well I don't get the black screen anymore, still getting into the game...

Fapaliciousness

02-14-2013

No glitches at all. Works perfectly. Thanks!