Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New CnD Gaming Guide - Early Jungle Paths

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AndersMMO

01-25-2013

Hi all,

I just finished work on a new guide article I've been whipping! it touches on the most common jungle starts, and the situations in which they are the most viable;

http://cndgaming.com/?p=1521

I hope this helps at least a few people and I'll be adding an archive section to the site for Articles like this one in the near future!

Thanks as always and I appreciate all the support you guys give my site!
Anders

Yetti

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Nice guide. Very informative and organized.

Morbidanimosity

01-26-2013

this guide is actually really solid , i wasnt sure at all how to jungle 3v3 so thanks for this

Demacry

01-26-2013

Ive been trying to find a good route for a lvl 2 Riven/Vi gank. Thanks a bunch for this very well written article.

AndersMMO

01-26-2013

Glad I got to help some people!

Any suggestions for my next article?

How to counter X?
A "Comp of the Week" analysis and playstyle explanation?
A particular champion guide?

Tell me what you think and don't forget this is the last week to register for the tourney! Only a few spots left!!!

Thoraya

01-27-2013

Quote:
Ânders:
Glad I got to help some people!

Any suggestions for my next article?

How to counter X?
A "Comp of the Week" analysis and playstyle explanation?
A particular champion guide?

Tell me what you think and don't forget this is the last week to register for the tourney! Only a few spots left!!!

Hi Anders,
I have recently started to get into 3v3 and I found your website thorough and informative. Thanks for filling the large void of information in regards to the lesser played game mode.

I would love a Wukong champion guide

P.s Some of your images, in the other guides, are giving me 404 errors? e.g. I can't see some of the lvl 1 invasion paths.

Thanks in advance

AndersMMO

01-27-2013

Quote:
Thoraya:
Hi Anders,
I have recently started to get into 3v3 and I found your website thorough and informative. Thanks for filling the large void of information in regards to the lesser played game mode.

I would love a Wukong champion guide

P.s Some of your images, in the other guides, are giving me 404 errors? e.g. I can't see some of the lvl 1 invasion paths.

Thanks in advance

Thanks! I think what happened is when I transferred the sites hosting some o the cached images didn't transfer, I'll fix that today.
EDIT: fixed