Which one should i get?

Pantheon 14 70.00%
Shaco 6 30.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Shaco or Pantheon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JaxBait

01-25-2013

Hey guys, i need to get one of the two champions stated above, but i don't know which one i should buy, can you please vote for one of them in the poll and comment why i should buy that champion you voted for.

Tucking Sits

01-25-2013

Pantheon is an AD assassin that has a very strong and mana starved early-mid game. He has a global ult that does pretty good damage, and is good for breaking up enemy teams, but at moderate-high elo, is very easy to recognize and avoid. He also has a pretty strong passive that blocks a single attack/ability (although not all abilities are blocked). Pantheon also has a fasted base move speed in the game.

The downside to Pantheon is that he falls off like a brick late game. You have to get a pretty damn strong gold lead over every other enemy player in order to still remain relevant enough.

Pantheon plays strongly mid, and in some match ups, top. He is mana starved early game if you use your poke often, but after around 2-3 levels in your E, you can quite easily burst down most enemy champions.

Brawkoli

01-25-2013

How about I tell you why you should buy either:

Pantheon: He has a global ultimate. This means that you can be relevant in a team fight and be somewhere else at the same time. There are many ways you can take advantage of this such as if Dragon (Baron to a lesser extent) is about to spawn and both teams are poking each other in the river you can push/farm middle lane and still be in the middle of a teamfight and be the tanky DPS that you need to be.

Shaco: He's scary. He has high mobility with what is essentially a 14.5s CD flash with a higher range. Oh, and it turns you invisible. He has a decent amount of utility with his boxes' fear. His ult is fairly versatile, you can get a lot of extra DPS or you can use it as a decoy. Shaco is one of the my favorite assassins. He is really squishy and doesn't have a lot to offer to a team fight. Especially if he can't kill the enemy carries before hand.

TL;DR: Pantheon is a very good fighter/bruiser with great map presence. Shaco is versatile and mobile assassin that is VERY high risk high reward.

JaxBait

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawkoli View Post
How about I tell you why you should buy either:

Pantheon: He has a global ultimate. This means that you can be relevant in a team fight and be somewhere else at the same time. There are many ways you can take advantage of this such as if Dragon (Baron to a lesser extent) is about to spawn and both teams are poking each other in the river you can push/farm middle lane and still be in the middle of a teamfight and be the tanky DPS that you need to be.

Shaco: He's scary. He has high mobility with what is essentially a 14.5s CD flash with a higher range. Oh, and it turns you invisible. He has a decent amount of utility with his boxes' fear. His ult is fairly versatile, you can get a lot of extra DPS or you can use it as a decoy. Shaco is one of the my favorite assassins. He is really squishy and doesn't have a lot to offer to a team fight. Especially if he can't kill the enemy carries before hand.

TL;DR: Pantheon is a very good fighter/bruiser with great map presence. Shaco is versatile and mobile assassin that is VERY high risk high reward.
So... what's a high risk high reward? o.o

ICashYou

01-26-2013

His saying basically if you can control him well around the map, chances of being fed is high and to do this you have to know when/where to be and Shaco is usually jungler. Simple.

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Pantheon is going to be strong for players of all skill levels, he is very user friendly.

Picking Shaco early in your League of Legends career will probably prove to be difficult and unrewarding. Best to save Shaco for when you have a couple hundred games of jungling under your belt.

Pantheon will feel great the first game you play him, and he'll continue to be strong and fun a thousand games down the road.

TehomCD

01-26-2013

I'd agree with Goomba Stompin - Shaco is almost exclusively played as a jungler, which can be much less effective at lower levels due to less runes and masteries. Pantheon is more versatile and easier to get into at a low level.