Preseason 3 Digi-Art Throwdown Happening Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JKGN

01-27-2013

Are ppl seriously submitting cut-n-pasted graphics and then calling it their own artwork??!?
I feel like I'm getting trolled!

TelliBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTTcom View Post
Oh hai everybody! Hope you like the pic
How exactly are you not on the riot design team? xP

Th3 Ar3s

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKGN View Post
Are ppl seriously submitting cut-n-pasted graphics and then calling it their own artwork??!?
I feel like I'm getting trolled!
You ever watch Exit through the gift shop? maybe you should art isn't defined by rules rather it's what you make or even do. And no i didn't just copy and paste, but i would love to see your art piece Mr. critique =]

JKGN

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3 Ar3s View Post
You ever watch Exit through the gift shop? maybe you should art isn't defined by rules rather it's what you make or even do. And no i didn't just copy and paste, but i would love to see your art piece Mr. critique =]
Ah, but the rules DO define the art that you submit for this contest. Taking a photo from a ninja costume catalog and cutting off the backdrop IS NOT art that was CREATED BY YOU which is the prime requisite of this contest. Neither is taking a pic of the great wall of china and plopping it as your background. Again, the content was not created by you.

I think you need to read over the criteria of the contest. YOU NEED TO DRAW. This isn't a test of skill of photoshop frankensteining.

I will gladly post my artwork when it's finished which will likely be on the last entry date.

As far as you claim you didn't cut n paste.. Looky what I found, I know where you got the body for your "character"
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2rSFtILCaO...0/10_ninja.jpg

Pyschadelic

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterventX View Post
Hey, what program do you use to make art like that? Also, any tutorials I could look at? I'm good at art I just don't know how to do it on the computer Please let me know ASAP!
You need a professional grade drawing tablet, and really any program like paint,photoshop,and fireworks.

Vargis

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3 Ar3s View Post
"Art" may not be defined by rules, but this is an art contest, which limits what kind of "art" may be entered.

Monkey D ?uffy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Best part of that pic is Alistar and Blitz in backround.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYGuQlQseHU

ZeR0 CoLD

01-27-2013

Not Bad

Mar0arders

01-27-2013

I like how Blitzcrank and Alistar are doing the fusion dance.

FU-SION HAA!

To form Blitzstar? Alicrank? I'd go with Blitzstar.

artzombi3

01-27-2013

murrhhh not knowing what others have submitted and going to submit makes me extremely nervous lol =.=
I dont know the levels of the artists I'm up against aaaahhhhh