Preseason 3 Digi-Art Throwdown Happening Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tist

01-27-2013

sweet art

Liebe21

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandarus View Post
I believe those two items were released during season 2 in October along with the Twisted Treeline remake, whereas season 2 did not end until some time in November.

I'm sure though that what ever new idea you come up with will be equally splendid. Good luck with your entry!
Ah, that makes sense. Shame that Nid only has a few AP items she could potentially use from that list. :/ Good luck everyone!

biginthepants

01-27-2013

this teemo is fed.
8 items ultimate build

Th3 Ar3s

01-27-2013

My submission idk if the image is big enough but i hope it gets some sort of credit i water marked it so yall cant try and take =]

Shrouded Soul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

!!! Blitz and Ali are using fusion in the background!

CallMeBatman

01-27-2013

Lol blitz and ali fusing in the back ftw

Sathalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

I just submitted my work, is there a way of knowing that you guys have received our artwork?

Th3 Ar3s

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
Season 3 is almost here, and that means champions need to double-up on the Iceborn Gauntlet deadlifts, max out their Brutalizer bicep curls and blow through some Zephyr-wielding wind sprints.

The Preseason 3 Digi-Art Throwdown Contest gives you a chance to show the League lineup getting their practice reps in.

Here’s how MaTTcom – the community artist who inspired Pool Party Ziggs and Astronautilus – saw the preseason shaking out for some of your favorites:

[aws2=news/January_2013/DigiArt_Contest_Reminder/MaTTcomDigiArtThrowdown-Final_Splash.jpg]news/January_2013/DigiArt_Contest_Reminder/MaTTcomDigiArtThrowdown-Final_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

MaTTcom’s take on champion conditioning finds a despondent mummy wielding a new tool to hunt down friends, a yordle packing major heat and a few more surprises. We worked in collaboration with him to create what we hope will fire up your imagination and steer you toward your own interpretation.

Do you find yourself as burdened by questions as Teemo is carrying an entire armory in a bag? MaTTcom’ll be available to help you take the load off here. Post a comment about the contest, working with us or the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow, and check back for his answer.

If you were holding back on account of a lack of ludicrous prizes, may I direct your attention to this [url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2992924"]giant list of kickass stuff you can win[/url2]?

With two weeks left before the contest deadline, there’s still time to nab a Wacom Cintiq pen display or snazzy foam banana.

Of course, it wouldn’t be an internet contest without a [url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/preseason-three-digi-art-throwdown-contest-rules"]list of rules[/url2] and a [url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2992680"]Contest FAQ[/url2] that a bevy of lawyers hammered out, so you should review those too, and double check that your submission [url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2992924"]meets our technical requirements[/url2].
I dnt think there should be a size requirement mines kind of smaller and like Teemo says, "Size doesnt mean everything!" =] Just saying!

Giannikus

01-27-2013

HEY MATT any tips to make an art liek this? i love it

Vargis

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3 Ar3s View Post
I dnt think there should be a size requirement mines kind of smaller and like Teemo says, "Size doesnt mean everything!" =] Just saying!
Just saying, but lets say you won and none of these restrictions are in place. Your image might either be printed out extremely low quality, or it would be the size of a postcard or maybe twice the size of a postal stamp.