[champion comcept]marytheu-the crude animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dkslayer157

01-25-2013

Quick note: i suck at drawing but if someone would make some artwork and post it here it would be much apreciated

lore:
in the mountains to the south of noxus there was a wizard who lived in a cave. The wizard lived in the cave studying a black substance nearby. one day when he was studying the black substance he heard a noise in the direction of his home. worried for his notes he ran home where he was shoved aside by a man holding his notes and his money. the wizard was knocked unconscious. when he awoke his cave was empty of any precious material and all of his notes.
broke and sad the wizard visited a nearby town to see if he could find a job to make some money for food. uppon arival in the town he saw the very man who stole from him boasting his achievements of learning about this black substance. enraged the wizard went up to his cave gathering the bones of a great snake and bones of a dragon (these have been in the cave for as long as he remembers) he then went to the pool of blackness. throwing the bones into the blackness he then cast a spell to rip out his own heart and fling it into the pool to give the bones life.
marytheu climbed out of the pit breathing his first breath. the only thing he had on his mind was Kill. the village is now only a ruin.

"I once thought i was the only one infected by the blackness...I was wrong"-varus uppon seeing marythu

passive: infection- every 4 autoattack/spell marythu casts will burn the oponent for 20% marythus ad

Q- Shadow Rage-
passive-marythu gains 20/25/30/35/40% bonus attack speed

active-marythu gets infuriated making his next auto attack deal 50/75/110/160/200% bonus dmg

W- pulse
marythu creates a pulse of energy dealing 70/85/100/115/130 dmg (0.3 ad ratio)

E- darkfire
marythu shoots a ray of blackness dealing 100/120/140/160/200 dmg and fearing the oponent for 2 seconds

R- nullzone
marythu creates a cloud of shadow (similar to nocs ult but with a range) where you cant see into or out of and while you are in marythus has 50/75/75 lifesteal and spellvamp

dkslayer157

01-25-2013

anyone have any feedback?... i want to know if anyone likes it!

dkslayer157

01-25-2013

bumpity

dkslayer157

01-25-2013

read this dangit!!! lolz

dkslayer157

01-25-2013

reply gosh dangit!