Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tired of seeing "jajajaja"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceDynamite

01-25-2013

And people wonder why this game is going downhill. Idiots like you guys

adc

01-25-2013

Oh yes, it's all our faults.

ZapatillaLoca

01-25-2013

Quote:
AD Bottom:
Oh yes, it's all our faults.

well, at least your big enough to admit it..

Adm Jackbar

01-25-2013

Some of my best league friends and amazing players are spanish speaking. You're just a racist lowlife who can't acknowledge that someone saying "hahahaha" trolls just as much as someone who spells it with J's

Get some ****ing tolerance dude, your kind make me sick. Every race trolls, lumping an entire culture together as trolls and bads is just proof of your complete and utter ignorance.

If you had said 'Non english speaking' and referred only to the communication barrier, I could've abided by and agreed with your threat, but as it stands you just look like an unbelievable ******.

Adm Jackbar

01-25-2013

Quote:
Akshun *******:
by the way, I'm not looking for input from all you kids who disagree with me. I'm simply stating that something needs to be done. Also, AD Bottom, not sure why you post on my threads. Nobody likes you.

AD Bottom is probably the most intelligent and insightful person to post on this thread. Be grateful; he raises the average IQ to a two digit number.

NiceDynamite

01-25-2013

K. You're all right. I'll just let them ruin my games and ruin my overall experience. That's clearly the best idea.

adc

01-25-2013

Quote:
Adm Jackbar:
AD Bottom is probably the most intelligent and insightful person to post on this thread. Be grateful; he raises the average IQ to a two digit number.

I appreciate the compliment, but I don't really think you should be saying your IQ is a two digit number.

NiceDynamite

01-25-2013

Also, being smart and insightful doesn't make you liked.

bobbernip

01-25-2013

the reason they say jajajaaja is because the J sounds like an H in the spanish language so its really just hahaha.

but honestly i have no patience for them either - they kind of do their own thing with their BR buddies.

kevzho

01-25-2013

riot plz make region detection like Windows 7 Home Basic activation so that we can only make accounts on our home server.