Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

thresh ranged or melee. Ranged right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

driredeath

01-25-2013

playing a few games as thresh trying ADC everyone was saying i was playing him wrong since i wasnt building hydra? isnt he ranged? so shouldnt i be building Runaans? Are you not supposed to be able to buy tiamat on ranged?

Carzanso

01-25-2013

playing a few games as thresh trying ADC everyone was saying i was playing him wrong since i wasnt building hydra? isnt he ranged? so shouldnt i be building Runaans? Are you not supposed to be able to buy tiamat on ranged?

......???

Mïkêy

01-25-2013

He's ranged, you can buy either item on either one but the passives don't work

driredeath

01-25-2013

runaans pasive doesnt work even though he is ranged?

Felaedor

01-25-2013

Hurricane works.

driredeath

01-25-2013

Quote:

......???

@Immortal Reaper
it was a line of different question got reported for not playing him correctly since i wasnt building hydras.

asking about tiamat was because theres a thread saying it is a glitch that thread can even purchase tiamat

ArmedRagnarok

01-25-2013

uh, he's kinda support, Deal with it