Glitch with minons?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fueled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2010

I see them come out, fight with all their heart, die and repeat. Then something occurred to me. Why is it every time they respawn they still have no items? I had a 72 minute game once, and still the creeps had no items. Not even boots. I know they get next to no kills, but still 72 minutes I'd better see them buying something.

Kagetenshi

10-22-2010

The Nexus doesn't have a shop, and their pre-designated route is away from the fountain.

BJSV

10-22-2010

They get stronger with time which means that, since they dont lvl up, they must have some hidden items.

P.S. I would like to be able to buy items for my voidling.

Omega Taurus

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fueled View Post
I see them come out, fight with all their heart, die and repeat. Then something occurred to me. Why is it every time they respawn they still have no items? I had a 72 minute game once, and still the creeps had no items. Not even boots. I know they get next to no kills, but still 72 minutes I'd better see them buying something.
Some DotA style maps for Warcraft 3 allowed players to buy upgrades for their minions. I feel that it added a lot to the strategy of the game, and made farming champions very effective for the team even though they were not as beneficial in fights against champions. It would be wonderful to see a system implimented like the maps "The Great Strategy" or "Eve of the Apocalypse: Twilight", but I think it would require a lot of balancing at this point that requires a full version upgrade. Perhaps after season 1 they might release an expansion that adds this feature.

fueled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2010

Quote:
The Nexus doesn't have a shop, and their pre-designated route is away from the fountain.
True, I remember the days where a heimer and anvia could basically just block all the creeps and corral them like cattle.