Almost Uninstalled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nagus

10-22-2010

Because I almost lost a 3v5.

I picked Shen since my team locked in chars at 5 seconds. We have two junglers for some reason (I lied, lane Shaco with blue). They have no jungler. Their Lux instantly DCs. Somewhere along the course of the game enemy Kass goes Legendary. Their Teemo DCs. I express empathy saying that we don't deserve the win, because our AP Nid and Shaco both rushed RoAs, we had no focus fire in teamfights, Morg liked to 1v5, and Yi liked to aim for everyone except Kass. Kass calls me a ******.

inb4 cool story bro, low elo noob etc.

This is why norm games are so god**** frustrating. People don't take them seriously AT ALL. This is why your first win takes at least 3 games.

ImBahBz

10-22-2010

well maybe if you tri------------CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Balive

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagus View Post
Because I almost lost a 3v5.

I picked Shen since my team locked in chars at 5 seconds. We have two junglers for some reason (I lied, lane Shaco with blue). They have no jungler. Their Lux instantly DCs. Somewhere along the course of the game enemy Kass goes Legendary. Their Teemo DCs. I express empathy saying that we don't deserve the win, because our AP Nid and Shaco both rushed RoAs, we had no focus fire in teamfights, Morg liked to 1v5, and Yi liked to aim for everyone except Kass. Kass calls me a ******.

inb4 cool story bro, low elo noob etc.

This is why norm games are so god**** frustrating. People don't take them seriously AT ALL. This is why your first win takes at least 3 games.
My first wins take me one game. And I don't super seriously tryhard normal either.

Nagus

10-22-2010

I don't think I'm at **** normal elo with +70 wins over losses, but honestly, I get Jaxes playing him for the first time and going 0-10.

ImBahBz

10-22-2010

thats what happens at 5 in the morning.

Jun41

10-22-2010

morning meng, lots of nubs