Toggling Auras

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMightyColton

10-22-2010

Ray get on skype and stop lurking gawd!!!!!!! And stack dorans blades at this point ray no lies get 2-3 then save for pickaxe well. ill tell you later just get on skype lol

OpticalDelusion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quote3232 View Post
Starks aura lowers the armor of enemies around you. Once they see the stark aura, they will know that you are around.
Who are you talking to lol. Everyone knows that.

Attle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

not that bad an idea
cause it would also help u when u r waiting 2 gank some1 coming 2 u, only 2 turn around cause they r getting debuffed
and tuning off sunfire's/ thornmail's passive would b great for when u r attacking towers

Serpentongue

10-22-2010

How about just skip the Starks?

OpticalDelusion

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attle View Post
not that bad an idea
cause it would also help u when u r waiting 2 gank some1 coming 2 u, only 2 turn around cause they r getting debuffed
and tuning off sunfire's/ thornmail's passive would b great for when u r attacking towers
The sunfire and thornmail thing has been looked at by riot and has purposefully been left on as a game dynamic.

Ingoodhands

10-22-2010

Oh my god I've been downvoted. Man you really taught me a lesson there.

Silly children.

Serpentongue

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingoodhands View Post
Stealthers deserve no sympathy.

Broke every game it was ever added into.

I should not have to buy an item just to see you.

I should not have to tower hug just because you are not visible anywhere on the map.

Don't buy Starks if you're too afraid to PvP in a PvP game.

Selectively choosing which fights you do and do not participate in is broke enough.
So having a cheap, readily available counter makes a champion broken? Wow, your train of thought is so screwed up.

Craixis

10-22-2010

Instead of getting Starks, grab Last Whisper and Exe's Calling.
Aura's are more designed for people who are obviously going to be in a direct team fight for most of its duration (Taric, Morde) and not for gankers (it's actually a Bane on most).
The item isn't bad, but really, Starks gives you hp regen as well as AS and Lifesteal (if you're Twitch, you're not using HP regen)... you can always try going Zeal or something if you're not going for direct damage (MS, AS, Crit... Grab Vamp Sceptre for Lifesteal).
Then, when people ask you why you built Zeal, you can say
"It's my replacement for Malady!" It works well for the cost (300g less).

Ingoodhands

10-22-2010

Nope, stealthing as a concept is just a bad mechanic in any game.

The ability to choose what fights you participate in and which fights you don't just turns any game into a yawn fest.

WoW did this. They gave everyone flying mounts. The game never recovered.

ReadInPeace

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingoodhands View Post
Oh my god I've been downvoted. Man you really taught me a lesson there.

Silly children.
You don't need stealth to be selective about which fights you fight or which ones you don't. (I didn't vote you down, just saying.) You can scout, use wards, bait or lure, or not bait or lure, push, counterpush, stall, jungle etc..

Sealth is there to add another layer to the game, and to allow some champs to be super squishy, but also super reliant on positioning. It gives them style.

WoW became a yawn-worthy grind fest way before flying mounts, but I won't go into this.

(Am I right if I think you're trolling?)