Toggling Auras

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAmberTeahouse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Since Starks seems to be a must on Twitch now that malady got changed, its aura gives me away whenever I try to gank stuff. I think it would be a great idea if Riot could implement toggling of item auras.

Mr Knife

10-22-2010

If Riot made them toggle then people might forget to put them back on, if they turned them off of course.

TheAmberTeahouse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Then it would be their mistake

Morgued

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quote3232 View Post
Since Starks seems to be a must on Twitch now that malady got changed, its aura gives me away whenever I try to gank stuff. I think it would be a great idea if Riot could implement toggling of item auras.
None of them have a negative effect aside from apparently a glitch in Malady breaking your stealth?

Why turn them off? You turn them off and half the ppl playing the game will probably forget to turn them back on.

OpticalDelusion

10-22-2010

By the time you get your stark's, the whole ganking thing is generally over anyways. Besides usually people know twitch is around, they just don't know exactly where or when he will start attacking.

ReadInPeace

10-22-2010

(Side-rant, I feel like doing it, no offence:

First, Malady on Twitch? Why delay damage items?

Second, lifesteal on Twitch? Why delay damage items?)

On a more serious note, I found getting lifesteal, unless it's Wriggle's Lantern or a Bloodthirster is a waste on ranged DPS characters, if you're not facing a heavy-melee team.

As for aura toggles, they could be the source of some serious trolling. Other than that, I like the idea.

Mowarth

10-22-2010

It should be alot better to just make it not working if you're stealthed, same with Abyssal scepter.

That's one of the reasons I don't get starks on Twitch, I simply dont want them to know if I am nearby, it hurts my ganking, the other reason is that my friend usually get Starks instead of me.

TheMightyColton

10-22-2010

Quote get on skype and talk to me. and gtfo MY FORUMZ

TheAmberTeahouse

10-22-2010

Starks aura lowers the armor of enemies around you. Once they see the stark aura, they will know that you are around.

Ingoodhands

10-22-2010

Stealthers deserve no sympathy.

Broke every game it was ever added into.

I should not have to buy an item just to see you.

I should not have to tower hug just because you are not visible anywhere on the map.

Don't buy Starks if you're too afraid to PvP in a PvP game.

Selectively choosing which fights you do and do not participate in is broke enough.