Best team captain ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imdabawss

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragefest View Post
So basically you want everyone else playing the champs you feel they should play while you play the champ you want to play. It all makes so much sense now.
there is hero swap to accommodate for this new stage in the current metagame. the concept is called hate picking. he doesnt need to play amumu. he needs to swap amumu for a trist, prob the dude who chose to play shen in the first place. perhaps you will understand as you hopefully improve in the future.

btw, purchase galio dorkbrains he'll be one of the best 3150 heroes you'll invest in this game

Damoklese

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkbrains View Post
im sorry, what exactly are you trying to argue here?

i said this guy was the worst captain in the world because of the fact that he DIDN'T PICK ****ING AMUMU WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE TO EVEN THOUGH I ****ING ASKED HIM TO!!!

did you get that?
my point was:

Quote:
Looks to me like you are splitting hairs.

#1 Amumu is not the end-all be-all most awesome pick ever in the history of picking. Get over it.

#2 Trist is one of the best, if not the best, ranged carry in the game. At the very least id say she is on par with any other really good ranged carry.

#3 Quit making mountains out of mole hills. Your team has barely any CC..their team has lots of CC. That is a bigger issue than picking trist over amumu first.

#4 You're whiny.

#5 Stop being whiny.

dorkbrains

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

I would get galio, but he's 6300...?