Best team captain ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dorkbrains

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

If janna gets caught in all of their ults, her, like everyone else will die.

The problem here is not the fact that he picked trist, it's the fact that he didn't pick someone better. He should of gotten amumu, I asked him to get amumu for me, he didn't do it. He was a terrible leader, as far as me not doing my job. I ganked amumu in the jungle, i ganked the side lanes multiple times, i was 2-0-2 before 10 minutes. I did my ****ing job.

homeskilit

10-22-2010

funny i had a team captain who didnt ban amumu today.

we surrendered at 25

dorkbrains

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdabawss View Post
this is the bans i see in my elo. and did any of your team members tell the capt they should hate ban amumu or morg so they can swap and play her? from the evidence in the chat i didn't think so. sport a positive attitude and support your team so you may win your games and have a more enjoyable experience. oh btw, nice masteries. i find the 9/0/21 quite effective for my WW. pen helps BR and hungering strike. utility gives me 56 sec smite for faster jungle. some people like elementz ,the super jungle pro god pro, likes dodge yellows with 9 pts in defense.
i did my masteries the way i did them because i rush dragon. i have dragon by lvl 3.

Ragefest

10-22-2010

They go 9 points into defense to escape an enemy with dodge or to catch who they are chasing with dodge. It isn't for dodging neuts in jungle and a decent amount of top carries do the same thing, not just junglers.

Balive

10-22-2010

Well he should have taken Amumu for you if you had first pick. If you had Tristana to pick for him.

Ragefest

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkbrains View Post
i did my masteries the way i did them because i rush dragon. i have dragon by lvl 3.
You get to level 3 very slowly then.

dorkbrains

10-22-2010

Yes, i did have trist, and that's the problem. He was so convinced that Tristana is so strong that they would of picked her. This kid was an idiot, and the community that is just as dumb as this kid seems to think 1. he did the right thing and 2. that trist was a better pick than amumu

dorkbrains

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragefest View Post
You get to level 3 very slowly then.
I'm level 3 at 3:15 dragon is dead at 4:16

Balive

10-22-2010

Sounds like you did everything right then. Your team should have won.

dorkbrains

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balive View Post
Sounds like you did everything right then. Your team should have won.
My team wasn't the team with 4 AoE stuns/snares/dances