Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will Thursday Night Down Times Be An Ongoing Thing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoobinMcFeeder

10-22-2010

Keeping this short, I just wanted to ask if two maintenance sessions a week was something that would be ongoing. These maintenance sessions always tend to land during the time of day when I can actually get some game time in and lately it seems that the servers have been going down a lot more.

"We want players to have a great time this weekend, so we're taking the servers offline for four hours tonight" is how I interpret these Thursday sessions. This is all good and well, but I'm not playing LoL on the weekends and Thursdays are one of three nights I can actually get some time in. Mondays are on that list as well, so patch/maintenance on Mondays tend to blow that out of the water too.

The Mondays I get, but these Thursday downs, not so much. Will this be an ongoing thing? The inability to play the game, which has kept me interested and having a blast when I can actually play, is the one thing that may ultimately drive me to look for something more accessible to me personally. If this is the norm/is scheduled to start being the norm, it would save me a lot of time to hear it. The Thursday downs are something I don't remember being a problem up until recently, so any clarification would be great.

Voidgolem

10-22-2010

Friday morning here.

Like, 4 AM too.

NoobinMcFeeder

10-22-2010

I live vampire hours mainly, so my Thursday doesn't really end until Friday morning swings into full effect. Call it Friday morning if you will, whatever the time slot, the maintenance at this time is what is blocking me from getting any time in.

Mr Knife

Recruiter

10-22-2010

Its Friday night in Australia... like 6pm...