Request for notification for downtime

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vortaine

10-22-2010

As many people are probably frustrated right now because servers are down, I figured now might be a good time to offer some suggestions on some ways that can help placate people (like me, :]) at times when servers are down.

I would like to see in the launcher a day before when scheduled maintenance will be occurring. I understand that it typically happens on a Thursday, but reminders are helpful, and given that this past Tuesday was a patch day (so servers were down), most people forget that there will be ANOTHER server downtime two days later.

I'd almost like to see (have no idea if it is possible or not) patch days and maintenance rolled into one day, to minimize the downtime. I can only play in the evenings and at nights anymore, so any week this game goes down early means I miss out on playing it at all.

Free cookies would also placate me. As would more nunu skins.

Just a thought. Any other suggestions?

Kixxie

10-22-2010

IT was scheduled.

Check the server status forum everyday and you'll know.

No other suggestions.

p.s

No one needs nunu skins, Everyone knows it's all about the Teemo Skins.

Meruru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Schedule Server Restart 10/22/10 2am-6am (pst)
Hello all,

In preparation for the weekend, we will be performing a server restart tonight (October 22, 2010) beginning at 2AM(GMT). The queues will be unavailable starting at 12:30am, and no new games will be able to be started at 1am. Games in progress will be allowed to complete. We expect service to be back by 6am.

As with all downtime, IP and XP boosts will be extended for the duration of the downtime.