seriously WTF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruffian7

10-22-2010

so, i was playing a match with 3 friends. we were winning pretty easily and all of a sudden everyone on my team disconnects. they rush mid, obviously i cant stop 5 people. my friends internet didnt go out so i dont get wtf happened? we lost because of it, the other team even admits to that and thought it all very funny. now they cant log in and it says they are in a game...is there some kind of hax that can do this? i hate having a loss on my record that i didnt earn. i know lifes not fair but this is bs!

Perennial

10-22-2010

the enemy hax you :O

LOL

Ham summons ham

10-22-2010

riot's servers.

HGT Lancelen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffian7 View Post
so, i was playing a match with 3 friends. we were winning pretty easily and all of a sudden everyone on my team disconnects. they rush mid, obviously i cant stop 5 people. my friends internet didnt go out so i dont get wtf happened? we lost because of it, the other team even admits to that and thought it all very funny. now they cant log in and it says they are in a game...is there some kind of hax that can do this? i hate having a loss on my record that i didnt earn. i know lifes not fair but this is bs!
The server is down if you haven't notice, usually when that happen, you can finish a game, but once you log out, for whatever reason, you can't log back in.