Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: It wasn't my fault, please take pitty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

duckii

10-22-2010

Well maintenance is about to go on.... my client lagged to the point that I DC'd twice so, not knowing the state of the servers I went to restart my client so I could contribute to the game (which was close), upon restart I noticed the server was down and I could not log back in, I did not rage, I did not abandon the game, I was just trying to become useful again. I sincerely hope this will not go against my record and honestly, more importantly to me, against my IP bonus for finishing games as I have an IP boost in place currently

Your faithful player,
*The rubber* Duckii

MehtaMezhan

10-22-2010

THE BUTTON

DID THEY PRESS iT

Duke4Nukem

10-22-2010

I was in this game riot, I would think we had an excellent chance at winning if vlad was there. But I too am dissapointed as we were on vent while this was happening. Our team kept trash talking because he left. Please riot, refund my loss as well.. Pic in
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=304146
Thank you

duckii

10-22-2010

Shameless self bump!

Duke4Nukem

10-22-2010

bump

Ghettobarney

10-22-2010

They still owe me 300 IP from non existent games.