What do you think of Agnaroth?

I would play him 1 20.00%
I like him 0 0%
I would like to see him on the Fields of Justice 1 20.00%
He needs to change (Leave ideas below) 1 20.00%
I don't like him (Please leave a reason and I'll try to fix it) 2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

{Champion Concept} Agnaroth - The Rock God

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AresAsena

01-24-2013

**EDITED/NERFED**

Agnaroth is a Tank/Melee character that works well played as either Tank, AD or AP. He relies on Mana to cast his spells. He begins at low health but that can change dramatically through the levels if you play him right. He wields a large hammer in one hand and a sword in the other.

Beginning Health - 450 (+125 Per Champion Level = 2575 at level 18)
Beginning Mana - 225 (+115 Per Champion Level = 2180 at level 18)

~ LORE
---------------------
Agnaroth was raised in the land of Zardeth and as a boy loved all things nature, at the age of 19 he went on his first adventure far out in to the world, further than anyone in his village had ever been! On his 3rd day far into the mountains he realized he had not packed enough food and there was nothing around him but stone and snow. Being only young he thought that maybe he could grind the stone into powder and make a drink to replenish his thirst and hunger, however the drink did not quite have the affects he was hoping for.

When he woke he had grown stone all over his body excluding his feet, forearms and face. He did not feel the cold, heat, the wind. Nothing, apart from anger. He did not tire or ever feel the need to rest, he felt invincible. The Stone Titans - Gods of the Earth- had saved his life by turning him into what he is now. Fueled with rage at what had happened to him he went to the nearest village and destroyed it, calling down on powers from his new found Gods. After this he left and walking for days without stopping and eventually he realized that he needed a new output for his anger, thus he found the Fields of Justice.

"What happens next. Is entirely up to you"
- Agnaroth
------------------------------------------

~ STATS
---------------------
Attack Power - [✓] [✓] [✓] [✓] [✓] [✓] [✓] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Defense Power - [✓] [✓] [✓] [✓] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Ability Power - [✓] [✓] [✓] [✓] [✓] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Difficulty - [✓] [✓] [✓] [✓] [✓] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

~ SPELLS
---------------------
Passive - Brothers in Battle
Agnaroth grants an friendly units around him +10 armour and attack damage and +2 gold for every minion/champion kill.

Q - Gift from the Gods
Mana - 20/25/30/35/45
Cooldown - 5 seconds (-0.15 every spell level)
Agnaroth brings down a giant boulder on the desired target stunning them for 2 seconds and damaging them for 40 (+10 every spell level)

W - Pillar to Zardeth
Mana - 25/30/40/50/65
Cooldown - 9 seconds (-0.35 every spell level)
Agnaroth throws a small stone at a selected location which brings up a pillar of rock launching the enemy into the air and dealing 35 damage (+15 every spell level) and a further 10 upon impact with the ground (+5 every spell level)

E - Explosive Rock
Mana - 30/40/50/60/70
Cooldown - 7 seconds (-0.25 every spell level)
Agnaroth builds up pressure inside him causing the rocks on his body to explode outwards dealing 50 damage to all surrounding enemy units (+10 every spell level) but it also harms Agnaroth for 85 HP. After the spell has been completed Agnaroth regens 150HP over the next 8 seconds.

R - Boulder Toss
Mana - 75/85/100
Cooldown - 120 seconds (-5 seconds every spell level
Agnaroth hurls a huge boulder down the lane damaging everyone it it's path, stunning them for 1.5 seconds (+0.25 seconds every spell level) and damaging them for 180 (+90 every spell level) and also revealing hidden units for 5 seconds

~ TIPS
---------------------

Playing As Agnaroth

- Avoid wasting your Boulder Toss on a champion that is close to a wall as the boulder breaks upon impacts with walls, send it down lane and take them all out at once instead.

- Pillar to Zardeth can be used on himself to launch him in the direction he is facing, can be used to escape and get over walls Ect.

Playing Against Agnaroth

- Watch out for pillar of Zardeth, even if it's not you that is launched up when the pillar reaches it's peak it explodes dealing a small amount of damage to all enemy units below and it may well be the killing blow.

- Take advantage of Agnaroths Explosive Rock, because it damages him as well it's the prime opportunity to attack while he is still regenerating his health.

~ SIDE NOTES
---------------------

Hi,
My name is Callum (VaargRaven or VaargRD) and I have been doing self taught graphics design in 3D and 2D for some time now and I decided it would be fun to design a League of Legends character, it is one of my favorite games so I decided to give it a go. I really enjoyed designing Agnaroth as I already had a picture of what he would be like in my head but for a separate reason, I have an ambition to design an MORPG and then hopefully work it into a MMORPG and Agnaroth was one of the playable character designs I had. So I decided to work him into a League of Legends character to hopefully see what he would be like animated and everything like that. As I have no skill in programming the game would be done in CryENGINE 3, hence why I have created a 3D model straight up (Along with a map design). Agnaroth himself on has basic texturing currently and his weapons have none, either way I hope you like him.
I am aware that damage caused by skills, mana used Ect would be subject to change if Riot decided to use this design. However if Riot does like this character and would like to use him could they please contact me via email and I will be able to give them further information an the 3D models of Agnaroth and his weapons so they can look at them more closely.

I hope you enjoyed Agnaroth and I hope to see him fighting in the Fields of Justice one day.

-Callum

arguably clutch

01-24-2013

Broken champ. All the cds are way to low, the mana costs are too low, the stun durations ridiculously high (4s stun lvl 1 ult that reveals stealth that is aoe and does 200 dmg?). His passive is op. TF passive with + ad and armor. If his passive works on himself, obviously going destroy everything in lane 1v1, probably has the potential to get firstblood double kill if the enemy jungler ganks lvl 2, seeing how his q is a 2s stun on a 5s cd cost only 40 mana lvl 1. Jungler is going to come in, you'll auto the jungler, stun, auto ignite auto, stun laner, around this time the jungler dies and you have double buffs and just turn on the laner. meanwhile, you're taking reduced dmg because of the +25 armor, and with a cloth 5 start, you'd take even less, or do more dmg by starting longsword to have a total 35 extra dmg lvl 1. If most melee bruiser are at ~71 dmg lvl 1 with boots pots start with 21-9 masteries and ad/armor/mr runes, tha'ts ~106 dmg starting longsword, with around 70 armor.

AresAsena

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53V3NF0LD View Post
Broken champ. All the cds are way to low, the mana costs are too low, the stun durations ridiculously high (4s stun lvl 1 ult that reveals stealth that is aoe and does 200 dmg?). His passive is op. TF passive with + ad and armor. If his passive works on himself, obviously going destroy everything in lane 1v1, probably has the potential to get firstblood double kill if the enemy jungler ganks lvl 2, seeing how his q is a 2s stun on a 5s cd cost only 40 mana lvl 1. Jungler is going to come in, you'll auto the jungler, stun, auto ignite auto, stun laner, around this time the jungler dies and you have double buffs and just turn on the laner. meanwhile, you're taking reduced dmg because of the +25 armor, and with a cloth 5 start, you'd take even less, or do more dmg by starting longsword to have a total 35 extra dmg lvl 1. If most melee bruiser are at ~71 dmg lvl 1 with boots pots start with 21-9 masteries and ad/armor/mr runes, tha'ts ~106 dmg starting longsword, with around 70 armor.
When creating him I did not take things like in game items into consideration as it is to much effort for an unofficial champion. No passive does not affect himself, it does say it affects allied champions. I appreciate your feedback but I also took other champions spells into consideration regarding cooldown times, mana cost, and stun times so that it would be even in regard to damage Ect. If he was a Champion in game I would have no problem having him nerfed, it also mentions that in the last paragraph. Next time I create a Champion I will take starting items into consideration and instead of spending the amount of hours (At least 5) it takes to build something basic like this I will double the time and make it something worthy of the game straight off the bat which can never be perfect anyway.

TheDivineSilence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Very. Very. Strong. It looks like nearly every part of him need to be nerfed.

AresAsena

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineSilence View Post
Very. Very. Strong. It looks like nearly every part of him need to be nerfed.
I agree with you, after looking more closely he would need nerfing

Dzanio

02-02-2013

Passive: Realize buffs affect minions as well; your lane is always going to be pushed (bad early game)/this works too well for a split pusher (needs a nerf mid game). I don't like the buff + gold buff; the buff is an AoE passive version of Graves's, where graves has to stay in combat for a similar defensive buff. The gold buff is too much on top of that.

Q: Stun duration too long (w/ cdr you can stun lock an AoE w/ this), damage needs some scaling.

W: You have a 2 second stun, you don't need a knock up on top of that.

E: CD too low for a regen ability like this.

R: Third hard cc in a build.... Not very original. Too much utility.