Setting the servers to unavailable before they actually come down is really stupid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EFG

10-22-2010

Just had to suffer through a 4v5 because one guy we were in skype withs game crashed when he loaded into summoners rift and when he restarted his client the servers were set to unavailable and he could not log in. The lack of thought that goes into this stuff is very evident.

JudoPunch

10-22-2010

Wait, what... A legitimate gripe about servers going down thats not just a bunch of drivel! ZOMG!

+1

EFG

10-22-2010

iknowright

Guardfather

10-22-2010

Agreed. I got DC'd in the middle of a game and can't rejoin. Really sick of this kind of ****. I have never played a game with such unreliable/problematic service before.

Drýzzt

10-22-2010

This server for LoL cashes more than any other server i have ever played on for any game online. Either they fail or they are trying to hard. The game is good why cant they just make a list of things to fix and do more of them at once rather than a 700kb fix here 1mb fix there....every other day....

EFG

10-22-2010

It wasn't a crash. They disabled logins with the server still up and that screwed a lot of people.

Funster

10-22-2010

Disabling queues before server shutdown is perfectly fine and understandable. They should DEFINITELY allow reconnects while the server is still active.

EFG

10-22-2010

logins =/ queues, yeah. Theres no reason not to allow reconnects other then that they simply don't think of it.