Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gragas: Least Played, Most Fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amscray

10-22-2010

He's is nort teir 1! Lulz fail.
The fun is means nussing!

Freebirdfood

10-22-2010

Quote:
TurkeyBaconSub:
Randuins x5? wtfzors

Aegis is amazing on him
Sunfire is decent
Banshees is great
Frozen Heart is too

I

Frozen heart seems to be something that's heavily suggested, only issue I've got with it is that it doesn't have HP on it, but I suppose you could get a warmogs as well to compensate.

Never really liked Aegis, it seems cool and all but for some reason I keep avoiding it, I might try that.

Sunfires are a lot of fun but I've found the fights that I'm in aren't usually long enough to justify a DoT. Most of my teams are either get in and die/kill and/or get out.

Damoklese

10-22-2010

I just started playing AP Gragas and I love him.

He is just so vicious. Ult someone into you.. toss a beerbomb on em, charge in for the bellybounce and finish it off with a headbutt.

He is in your face awesome. Love him. I start off every match by humping my tower (literally) so it knows I love it and will protect it at all costs. And I end every match by humping my enemy's busted shrine, so it knows who its daddy is.

Mr Knife

Recruiter

10-22-2010

Epic Fatman is Epic

GigaPro

10-22-2010

I love playing with Gragas. He is so much fun to play with! And I like his ulti haha . I sometimes build him ap, sometimes tank and so on.