Gragas: Least Played, Most Fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freebirdfood

10-22-2010

So after about 800+ something games I noticed that I've seen Gragas around about 10-20 of them. Being the least played and most... Unique looking, I decided to purchase him.

I have never laughed so hard, tanked so well, and plowed through walls as much as him, he's like the Kool-Aid man with beer-bombs.

So my question to you is, have you tried him? What are your thoughts? Do you play other tanks? Suggested build?

I usually go with Ninja Tabi/Randuin's Omen x5 for the great armor/HP/regen middle ground, and the gold from the hearts building it up vs an AD intensive team. For an AP oriented team I've found that Ninja or Mercuries + Randuin's x2 + Banshees + Warmogs x2 works great.

P.S. To Riot, for gods sake this guy needs a Kool-Aid man skin or something similar that wouldn't breach copyright, I will have your babies.

LairyRover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Oh yeah!

GereBear

10-22-2010

I second the Kool-Aid Guy skin!

Gallant Spike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Tristana jumps over the jungle? Bust through a wall and say OH YEAH!

I love his E ability, its the reason why I play him.

OMFGANINJA

10-22-2010

i used to play him , debating if i should get herm or gragus

Fantastiballs

10-22-2010

With the change to his Q, I'd say go with the build that used to use his ulti + frozen heart and other speed reductions such as Rylai's. He makes an excellent tank caster support, much like Morgana, but with more focus on completely screwing anyone that needs speed. Which is quite alot of champions.

Funster

10-22-2010

I stopped buying runes to save up for Gragas yesterday. He looks like buckets o' fun, or should I say BARRELS. HAHAOHOEHAOEOHOEUHEHAEUHUHAEU

Rysan Marquise

10-22-2010

He used to be even more high mobility, he was like some sort of fat ninja who bodyslammed through walls. Alas, they nerfed him to make him a better caster instead. I guess he is an OK siege caster, but still.

Its no Kool-Aid man.

Not anymore.

TurkeyBaconSub

10-22-2010

Randuins x5? wtfzors

Aegis is amazing on him
Sunfire is decent
Banshees is great
Frozen Heart is too

I

Harbringer1

10-22-2010

great tank/initiator

great to lane with, great for harass.

The only champion i have no problem going head to head against Garen after i purchase a chainmail.