Regarding Fiddle's Drain..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GigaPro

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Nutz View Post
oh wow zoned out by a fiddle as morgana? i guess the world is flat too now
haha

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumfro View Post
Jesus dude, it's not hard.

Make sure you take cleanse or ignite as one of your summoner spells. Problem solved. He drains? ignite him and go to town. He'll get out of there right ****ing quick when he realizes his drains only healing him 50% of what it should and you're also DPSing him.

Is he still behind creep?

Stay out of his drain range and destroy the creep. Yes, soil does less damage then drain. However, drain has a stupidly, and I do mean STUPIDLY small range. he basically has to be standing on top of you to cast it (closer then auto attack range even) meaning he'll have to go around his creep to get to you.

Get hit by drain? Black shield and run. If it ticks twice he's still out the full mana cost, and only got a small bit of damage and healing off.

Fiddle 1v1 is REALLY easy to counter because he's easily predictable. His range is too small to be effective, so if need be keep him at snare range and just soak up experience.

He gets to your tower? He's screwed. If he's been picking up drain/fear, he can't use dark wind (crow bounce) to hit you without the tower hurting him a LOT more.

Stop complaining for the sake of complaining, and start thinking. There's a counter to every fiddle situation.

And before you start *****ing about having to take a summoner spell to counter one champ, that's what they're there for, and they're useful outside of the situation with one champ, aswell.
BUT PICKING IGNITE IS TOO HARD HeRP DERP.

Butch Queen

10-22-2010

Just go to bed.

Yenn

10-22-2010

No problem, I often pick Ignite specifically to counter one champion who I may or may not be laning against and may or may not be jungling. MAKES SENSE.

Because, you know, it's much more useful than teleporting into a team fight and dropping shackles or flashing out after ulting with Zhonya.

Level 1 soil will kill one minion, max, and usually your minions will be focusing a single minion, so the chances of it last hitting aside from when you drop it are low.

xXJesusxLizardXx

10-22-2010

thumbs up!