Regarding Fiddle's Drain..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoIo Wing

10-22-2010

ITT : lost to a trash tier character with a god tier champion

Yenn

10-22-2010

Dear ******ed players, refute my math that shows Fiddle's drain does more than Morg can potentially do with binding and soil, otherwise stop posting bull****.

Be Calm Carry On

10-22-2010

I believe the point everyone's making is that Morgana has pretty much the perfect kit to ignore fiddle in lane. Black Shield > Him. Shield yourself, soil minions, succeed. I really don't understand the problem here.

Yenn

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indophal View Post
I believe the point everyone's making is that Morgana has pretty much the perfect kit to ignore fiddle in lane. Black Shield > Him. Shield yourself, soil minions, succeed. I really don't understand the problem here.
The problem is before Soil can kill minions. After my Soil reached level 3, I could shield -> soil -> back off and collect gold/EXP.

Before that, he's pushing me out of the wave and denying me EXP, which makes it take longer to reach rank 3 soil.

This is only an issue early game. Seriously, is reading that hard?

The Hub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenn View Post
And I said I was mid where? Please continue spewing ******ation.
So your lanemate was afk at turret?

You're really digging yourself a hole here.

Yenn

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hub View Post
So your lanemate was afk at turret?

You're really digging yourself a hole here.
Herpderp what is a jungle? Please stop posting.

HGT Lancelen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Fiddle is a very one sided character. If he build pvp first (max fear+drain) he is very useless in farming, and if he is build pve first, (max darkwin+drain) he is uselss in pvp. take advantage of that. fiddle drain is very easily escape and ponders useless on champion if he do not have fear. If he build toward pve, farm your ass out at a distance and watch him painfully auto attack minion with ****ty dmg since he will certainly not use fear on minions and rarely use drain on them due to relatively high CD and mana cost.

Serpentongue

10-22-2010

You have longer range on both of your damage spells than he has on his Drain.

MittenMagick

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenn View Post
The problem is before Soil can kill minions. After my Soil reached level 3, I could shield -> soil -> back off and collect gold/EXP.

Before that, he's pushing me out of the wave and denying me EXP, which makes it take longer to reach rank 3 soil.

This is only an issue early game. Seriously, is reading that hard?
Again, how about you learn how to play around it instead of coming here to the forums trying to complain how it's OP and that Riot needs to do something about it?

BUT! Ready for this? Q + W + HIGH DAMAGE TEAMMATE = dead Fiddle, or at least a Fiddle that goes back so you can get some XP.

Yenn

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MittenMagick View Post
Again, how about you learn how to play around it instead of coming here to the forums trying to complain how it's OP and that Riot needs to do something about it?

BUT! Ready for this? Q + W + HIGH DAMAGE TEAMMATE = dead Fiddle, or at least a Fiddle that goes back so you can get some XP.
No problem, I can really see our jungle Warwick making a successful gank on Ghost + Flash Fiddle at level 3.

I can also see our jungle Warwick wasting time to come to gank Fiddle at level 2.

I can also force our jungle Warwick to come gank Fiddle. Because I completely control everyone on my team.

Are you serious? The problem is EARLY GAME. ****, you're stupid. Learn to read.