Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Regarding Fiddle's Drain..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoIo Wing

Member

10-22-2010

ITT : lost to a trash tier character with a god tier champion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Dear ******ed players, refute my math that shows Fiddle's drain does more than Morg can potentially do with binding and soil, otherwise stop posting bull****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Be Calm Carry On

Senior Member

10-22-2010

I believe the point everyone's making is that Morgana has pretty much the perfect kit to ignore fiddle in lane. Black Shield > Him. Shield yourself, soil minions, succeed. I really don't understand the problem here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
Indophal:
I believe the point everyone's making is that Morgana has pretty much the perfect kit to ignore fiddle in lane. Black Shield > Him. Shield yourself, soil minions, succeed. I really don't understand the problem here.


The problem is before Soil can kill minions. After my Soil reached level 3, I could shield -> soil -> back off and collect gold/EXP.

Before that, he's pushing me out of the wave and denying me EXP, which makes it take longer to reach rank 3 soil.

This is only an issue early game. Seriously, is reading that hard?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hub

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
Yenn:
And I said I was mid where? Please continue spewing ******ation.


So your lanemate was afk at turret?

You're really digging yourself a hole here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
The Hub:
So your lanemate was afk at turret?

You're really digging yourself a hole here.


Herpderp what is a jungle? Please stop posting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HGT Lancelen

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Fiddle is a very one sided character. If he build pvp first (max fear+drain) he is very useless in farming, and if he is build pve first, (max darkwin+drain) he is uselss in pvp. take advantage of that. fiddle drain is very easily escape and ponders useless on champion if he do not have fear. If he build toward pve, farm your ass out at a distance and watch him painfully auto attack minion with ****ty dmg since he will certainly not use fear on minions and rarely use drain on them due to relatively high CD and mana cost.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serpentongue

Senior Member

10-22-2010

You have longer range on both of your damage spells than he has on his Drain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MittenMagick

Recruiter

10-22-2010

Quote:
Yenn:
The problem is before Soil can kill minions. After my Soil reached level 3, I could shield -> soil -> back off and collect gold/EXP.

Before that, he's pushing me out of the wave and denying me EXP, which makes it take longer to reach rank 3 soil.

This is only an issue early game. Seriously, is reading that hard?


Again, how about you learn how to play around it instead of coming here to the forums trying to complain how it's OP and that Riot needs to do something about it?

BUT! Ready for this? Q + W + HIGH DAMAGE TEAMMATE = dead Fiddle, or at least a Fiddle that goes back so you can get some XP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
MittenMagick:
Again, how about you learn how to play around it instead of coming here to the forums trying to complain how it's OP and that Riot needs to do something about it?

BUT! Ready for this? Q + W + HIGH DAMAGE TEAMMATE = dead Fiddle, or at least a Fiddle that goes back so you can get some XP.


No problem, I can really see our jungle Warwick making a successful gank on Ghost + Flash Fiddle at level 3.

I can also see our jungle Warwick wasting time to come to gank Fiddle at level 2.

I can also force our jungle Warwick to come gank Fiddle. Because I completely control everyone on my team.

Are you serious? The problem is EARLY GAME. ****, you're stupid. Learn to read.