Rammus Powerball doesn't proc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfterBurner

10-22-2010

Hi everyone,

After the Lux patch I've been noticing the bug where rammus's powerball wont proc on impact got worse and happens more often now. Right clicking a character to hit it with powerball almost never works, clicking behind it still seems to fail every now and then. You just keep rolling up the other Chars leg like a dog riding someone but you never get a knockup.

Cheers,

AB

ps. any other Rammi experiencing this issue? (most probably lol)

JettGDragon

10-22-2010

I have noticed this a few times before, though specifically if I aim behind or beside a champion who dies just before I get there & I turn around to hit minions, I'll just plow through the minions as if there was no collision & keep rolling until powerball wears off lol.

AfterBurner

10-23-2010

Any other experiencing this issue? I've had it myself a couple of times again in games after the first post. Rather annoying and I don't think it's meant to work that way really.

AfterBurner

10-25-2010

Still happening, also while jungling, sucks a whole lot. Can any red comment on this? or state that it's noted or something. or that its known and nothing will be done anyway. at least some response?

AfterBurner

10-26-2010

Having a big non response here, If anyone likes to share their light on the subject please do so, cause as far as I know it's a frustrating bug that should be fixed asap.

Loulou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

It happend because rammus has longer attach range now?
Riot didnt enlarge the power ball collision size.

ShadowSlyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

Yup,same thing happens to me too with Rammus.If I'm chasing someone while powerballing,I have to click infront of them rather than right click on them because there's no impact otherwise.Jungling with this bug has also been a big problem lately.

AfterBurner

10-26-2010

Good to see i'm not the only one, Riot should definatly look into this bug cause it's just annoying and serves absolutely no purpose.