Mouse responsiveness off, doesn't feel write.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DopedSi

01-24-2013

Hi I've been playing the Windows client mostly (not iLoL) and the biggest issue for me is the mouse. It doesn't feel right, it's not responsive. I notice lag between mouse clicks and actions such as right clicking on minions to last hit. I've adjusted the sensitivity option but this doesn't help with the "feel" or responsiveness. It's totally different than the Windows client. The game and client in all seem to have poorer responsiveness, and I don't mean from high FPS or high ping. I'm running on a late 2011 Macbook pro (dual booting windows).

http://support.apple.com/kb/SP644 specs

Skye Cloud

01-24-2013

I noticed the same thing.

Viz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Software Engineer

01-24-2013
1 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye Cloud View Post
I noticed the same thing.
What framerates are you getting?

Skye Cloud

01-24-2013

Im getting between 30-50 fps, so I don't think thats the issue, honestly it might just be a difference in mouse settings on here and the old client. It doesn't seem terrible but it feels...different.

JulpaFTW

01-24-2013

I'm having the same issues, I made a thread yesterday but it didn't get noticed apparently. Mouse speed gets changed (which can be changed back easily) and the cursor movement is "jittery" for some reason.

Xorlathor

01-24-2013

I have the same issue, and the difference is quite noticable when compared to iLol, so I don't think this isn't a windows vs mac mouse acceleration problem. Getting fine frame rates (45+) and everything plays fine, the mouse is just weird.

Viz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Software Engineer

01-24-2013
2 of 10 Riot Posts

If you're not at the lowest settings, please try running at the lowest settings and let me know if the mouse feels more responsive.

DefectiveAccount

01-24-2013

It fixed itself for me when I increased mouse speed at the bottom of more options.

DotAliscious

01-24-2013

I also feel like the mouse isn't as responsive, but the increased mouse speed helped me. It will take some adjustment but I think it's fine.

Ganksta

Recruiter

01-25-2013

I feel like the mouse is slow until I go to target something fine like a creep and then it seems too jittery I guess. Its like it built up momentum and then it has a hard time stopping when I want to click on a specific spot.

12345 ... 6