Good champs to carry elohell games with in mid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Best mid champ to pubstomp. Not in terms of snowballing, just flat out a good pick. Lets justdisregard counters and such in this thread.

GodKilleR 999

01-24-2013

Veigar and akali are both strong pubstompers.

checksmix

01-24-2013

Any champ with good gank and roam. And champs with high CC.

Ahri, akali, talon, panth, morg, and TF all come to mind.

Notice they all have some form of gap closing/gank tool that gets them on their target fast(morg's q is what i'm thinking of for her). And they all have good burst damage.

Nid is also good since she has really fast movement speed and can get to another lane really fast to counter gank.

Oh and Kat.

Blue Moon Seraph

01-24-2013

Ahri is a very skill dependant pick.

Elise does amazing damage, start with a crystal flask for health/mana sustain and you'll never be forced out of lane. Also, if you build some tanky you won't get bursted.

Morgana, despite much is a generally safe pick. Not as OP as she used to be, but still useful with her black shield and ult.

I also have to say that in my experiences, Cho Gath is rather hard to push out of lane. With all of his sustain and CC he makes a solid pick. He's not always gonna win lane, but he's a solid pick.

Technician Tim

01-24-2013

if you just wanna go all high risk high reward, im trying to teach myself cassieopia right now, im really bad with her as of game 5 lol but she has a lot of potential, stun and melt an entire team in the right setup

fastplay

01-24-2013

@GodKilleR 999 sorry but akail a snowballing depand champion and I do not think he looking for that.

I would say ahir, cassieopia, rayze, and depand on if you some what good mid annie not to bad with her q farming and AOE stun.

AsianFryChiken

01-24-2013

Kassadin

ReasonablyInsec

01-24-2013

Zed and Twisted.

Zed kills AP'S, if the enemy doesn't know how to deal with him.

Twisted Fate has range, utility, great push capability, and a cool dance. Both high skill cap but awesome champs.

TealNinje

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renegadem View Post
Zed and Twisted.

Zed kills AP'S
Zed kills everything.

If you are truly too skilled for your Elo, Zed should be able to destroy the enemy enough early game to pull you out of Elo hell easily.

ReasonablyInsec

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
Zed kills everything.

If you are truly too skilled for your Elo, Zed should be able to destroy the enemy enough early game to pull you out of Elo hell easily.
Indeed. The only champ I own on my smurf is Zed, actually.