Why is there a Twitch in every single game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HGT Lancelen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

twitch are like tryn, weak and easy to shut down early game and once down,very hard to come back. But if they gets farm, it's gg. The only counter to twitch is tryn, and the only counter to tryn is twitch, both of them can down your 3k+ hp in matter of seconds.

Euant

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansenight View Post
twitch suddenly became fotm even tho hes always been played by top tier players. i was listening to the 25minstosurrender podcast earlier today and faro was talking about how 90% of the top players got their by carrying with twitch
He became flavor of the month because of awesome Gangster Twitch is.

Unr3alAnGeR

10-21-2010

Even at level 30 Twitch roflstomps normals... trust me. I feel like every time I am not picking Twitch and carrying, the enemy picks Twitch and guess what happens? Yep. He is definitely everywhere. Happened around free champ weekend, even before that I think.

He is manageable. But all it takes is one lane to be feed him and it is pretty much over.

JunSupport

10-21-2010

Read Twitch's Lore.

He succeeded.

chronolegends

10-21-2010

Hit enter, type "Focus twitch please", hit enter. Next time he appears to S&P, ulti him.

Mwamondwe

10-21-2010

Sona should destroy Twitch early game.

HGT Lancelen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronolegends View Post
Hit enter, type "Focus twitch please", hit enter. Next time he appears to S&P, ulti him.
smart twitch never there in beginning of team fight, just think about it, most of the time you die from twitch is while you were in a team fight already and he popped out and possible wipe everyone else.

Demacia

10-21-2010

You're all bad. Oracles only means twitch plays from bushes and hangs back.

Hey guess what a good twitch does anyways?

ReadInPeace

10-21-2010

Yeah Twitch pops up with ult, 2.4 attack speed at least and over 200 damage with a Cleaver, Bloodrazor and Edge when you're fighting your assumedly advantegous 4v5 battle and both teams are at around half health. Then your team dies to the rat's. ^^

xephh

10-21-2010

Twitch isn't everywhere (in normal games anyway)

In fact, for the last 10, 15 games, I've only seen him once and that's when I played him.