Why is there a Twitch in every single game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avallas

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Been playing as Sona, and playing against a Twitch is a *****. Last 3 games I've played against a Twitch, and last 3 games I've lost. He just destroys Sona, every time.

What can I do to not get destroyed by Twitch?

And how come when Twitch gets hit while in stealth, he'll become visible for a second, but goes right back to stealth? That's not exactly fair.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alberio Imma

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Do not feed the zoo animals. Feeding a Twitch leads to disaster. I should know, I've been pubstomping with him all day. Hug your turret until you can get about 2 wards out. Don't waste your money on Oracles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avallas

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberio Imma View Post
Do not feed the zoo animals. Feeding a Twitch leads to disaster. I should know, I've been pubstomping with him all day. Hug your turret until you can get about 2 wards out. Don't waste your money on Oracles.
There are hardly any towers in late-game. Issue is late-game, not early-game. In late-game it takes him a second to take me out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveYuRi

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Depends on what you play as, Either get ward(150) and place it around in bush and in the middle of the lane,

Turret hug, or buy ocalces. In the begininng, Twitch never expects anyone to buy Oracles soo if you do have one, he msotly gonna be like next to you and the 2 of you can gank the **** out of twitch.

Twitch is useless after you can see his invis because most twitch thinks you cant see him and he walks next to you guys without his teammate backing him up.
Twitch is not useless once he is fed up... He is too freaking powerful even for a tank(myself, i play as amumu and fighting a fed twtich is bad)
Only time you guy wins is when in team fights, you gank twitch first then focus on the other people


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XeonV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Buy an Oracle's.

As Sona, I tend to play very defensively, even in team-fights, getting close only to Crescendo. I see Twitch's all the time, and when I buy Oracle's, they start to fear you and will probably ask for their entire team to focus you. However, they can't do that because they have to get through your teammates. Then it's just a waiting game, poking back and forth until the Twitch overextends; you see him, and he blows up.

If he gets close to you to attack, you and your nearby teammates will know, and will trounce him as fast as he does you.

I know it seems like the go-to answer, but really that's all it takes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alberio Imma

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avallas View Post
There are hardly any towers in late-game. Issue is late-game, not early-game. In late-game it takes him a second to take me out.
Twitch is entirely dependent on his early game. If I get shut down early game as Twitch, I am useless for my team (at that point I just go AP Twitch for the ****s and giggles) late game. My suggestion is buying a ward as your very first item and a few pots instead of your typical build. Being able to see a level one Twitched stealthed in that bush gives you an amazing opportunity to shut him down. The biggest thing I've noticed is that people don't ward. EVER. Sure, I'm happy about it, but then they complain endgame that Twitch is OP.
Also, hope to god you have a Teemo on your team. Even while stealthed he detonates shrooms. I have had many laughs killing Twitches as AP Teemo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eninya

Senior Member

10-21-2010

He's countered by any damage champion with an oracle that can sneeze. He's so fragile with virtually no escape. He will literally die in a stun, he plays like MF and ults in the back of a team fight and sprays down the enemies, if someone gets in his face, he dies.

Basically, Kog'Maw, Ashe, MF, and Twitch are all very similar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schmizzizle

Senior Member

10-21-2010

By not sucking?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SF Jumper

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberio Imma View Post
Twitch is entirely dependent on his early game. If I get shut down early game as Twitch, I am useless for my team (at that point I just go AP Twitch for the ****s and giggles) late game. My suggestion is buying a ward as your very first item and a few pots instead of your typical build. Being able to see a level one Twitched stealthed in that bush gives you an amazing opportunity to shut him down. The biggest thing I've noticed is that people don't ward. EVER. Sure, I'm happy about it, but then they complain endgame that Twitch is OP.
Also, hope to god you have a Teemo on your team. Even while stealthed he detonates shrooms. I have had many laughs killing Twitches as AP Teemo.
Really?
Go solo a lane or after a few teamfights you will have snowballed enough to become unstoppable....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undead Fleshgod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-21-2010

I play Twitch a lot because there's a lot of Lux. And I can kill her pretty, pretty fast.