Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Liandry's Torment burn error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackout696

01-24-2013

So, The other day I was fighting an AP Teemo, and he had Liandry's torment. When he killed me, the damage came from his toxic shot, his noxious trap, and something called 'Zephyrsregretburn'. Now, he didn't have zephyr (which doesn't have a burn anyway), but he did have Liandry's, so I thought maybe the burn damage from its passive has been named wrong, or they were going to change it or forgot; or even that there is another debuff that I experienced that I didn't know about.
Just wondering if this is an actual thing or whether my mind is playing tricks on me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kholdstare13

01-24-2013

Not sure, but I am often killed by lee sin's summoner name as a damage source. Not sure what that's supposed to be.