Account Hacked, No Help, community i need you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fidorex

01-24-2013

Hi guys, please read this, will take 5 mins of ur life but it might save my 3 years of gameplay,Thanks!

Sooooo i got hacked, i play on the computer that most of my family uses cuz i can play on HD haha well, my lil bro is constanly downloading cheat programs for most of games he plays and i found a malware on my pc so i think that was how i got hacked anyway i solved it.

The prolem starts when i try to recover my account, after 2 days of being hacked i sent Riot a Support Request, i wrote on that the whole life of my Account, i told them that the account was create under my name, my birth date, i told them also that was created under the summoner name RedKraken, changed to Trundle Bot when riot did the name discount and NOW the hacker changed it to i dont know what.

I also told them the most oldest and recent purchases, the firsrs champs i unlocked, also the new ones, i made a small list of my 4 legendary skins,, like 15 of 20 normal skins and the legacy skins i unlocked recently.

i also told them the names of my RL's that i have on the friend list but it was useless cuz the hacked deleted my whole friend list.

SOOOO I recieved a answer from them saying:

1) Hey! its XXXXXXX and ill help u please give me this info

- the server i play
- summoner name (i told again the story of the summoner name changes)
- My IP
- the account name and the location where i registered

@@@@ I give all that info correctly lol, almost 3 years of gameplay playing in my house so i had no problems i think this would be solved but then i recieved another answer but this time wasnt the same Technical Support guy, anyway he said

2) Hello! its XXXXXXXXX and ill help u for today! we cant verify ur ownership so please give us this info

- List of email adress used on the account (i told them the main email, and uploaded a ScreenShot of my email inbox where i have like 5 other requests for tech issues a long ago in the same account

- ISP, ive played the 3 years at home with the same isp lol so i told them my IP, and ISP

- Payment methods used, i told them that firstly i used my dads card (2 years ago maybe, i wrote the full name of my dad, owner of the credit card) then i told them that im using a reseller that buys rps for thousand of players via PAYPAL, told them the name of the owner of the PAYPAL account.

@@@@ I was sure with all this info proving that is me, they would check their DATABASE (if they wasnt supporting bots instead of supporting humans) or maybe they dont have a database to check this and theyre just asking info to bother us with a useless system. but then i recieved another answer saying:

3) Hello! its me XXXXXXX i cant verify ur ownership with the info we are really sorry, if u want u can give u more pieces of proof so we can confirm that your is the owner of the account.

@@@@ Ok at this time i was rly pissed off so i started to think, how could i prove that the account stolen its mine, rofl.

i told them then AGAIN, the name of the person who created the account and his date of birth (ME) so i uploaded a ScreenShot of my DNI with it ( Proof enough if they check database?????????? ) i also uploaded ooooooold pictures of my first Quadra and Penta, when my summoner name was RedKraken, i give them also some info of my accounts, like my tribunal ELO, my wins, my account status ( yeah i got already the 2 week warning) i also pasted a LINK of a old thread i created where i asked to the community of their opinion, here is it: ( 2 weeks before i got hacked)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...elp+im+worried

seems like this wasnt enough for them cuz then i recieved an answer saying

4) Hey! its XXXXXXXXXXX we cant verify ur ownership account so please give us this info:

-First chamion
first skins
- friends on friendlist (LOL?) useless question, the hacker can just delete friendlist and gg
- asking me if i was the original creator of the account (LOL?)

@@@@ I answered this, its obvious it was a Supporting Bot who was trying to help me, maybe it was CleverBot Trolling me. isnt possible that we as customer, as player, as PERSON get this kind of service, the account security its already useless, cuz we all know the hacker just need to have ur password to destroy ur game, since with the password he can even change the email without receiving a confirmation on urs!

@@@@ now i wonder if they really have a database to confirm the info i gave to them, cuz lol, it was the FULL info of my account in those 3 or 4 answer i gave to them

Im not blaming riot about my account hacked, but man, IM ASKING FOR HELP and they arent helping me, so thats why i come here, to the community maybe you guys could help me, tell me what i can do in this case and if there is a Supporting HUMAN somewhere in forums please im asking you to help me, add me ingame so we can have a personal talk, i would really, really, reeally really really really appreciate it

i have no more to say, if i forgot something ill edit, ill be checking this post everytime, Thanks for ur time guys!

Fidorex

01-24-2013

bump ;/

Fidorex

01-24-2013

sadface bump

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-24-2013

Hi Fidor,

Sorry about your account. To answer some of the points in your post above,

I know in some cases it sounds like you're getting a pre-fab response, but Riot does not use any automated system to handle ticket replies, you're always talking to a real person.

Account verification happens on a regular basis. While I don't have access to your ticket to be able to see what happened in this case, most likely some of the identifying information did not check out properly or was not able to be verified.

Try submitting another ticket, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new (if you haven't done so already) and make sure you double check all of the info provided for accuracy and make sure you specify exactly where your account is located and the info requested by the support staff member in your earlier request.

Fidorex

01-24-2013

below

Fidorex

01-24-2013

ok thanks for ur reply, ill submit a new ticket right now

do i have to request it with my hacked username or it must be new one?

Zamiel The Grey

01-24-2013

Sucks man, sounds like the classic gaming nightmare. *shivers*

Fidorex

01-25-2013

UP, Still not solved. any support human would help me please? seems like support ppl just refuse to check their database unless they dont have one, cuz if they had, my problem would been already solved or maybe IM wrong and anyone from Support team would tell me how they recovery system works?