Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh login music

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hypercapnia

01-24-2013

Riot,

i have to give you guys credit with the VI and thresh login music. You are really starting to capture the moods of the hero's.

Thresh login is music is creepy as hell

Ternce

01-24-2013

Draven's was the best.

I think they need to go back and revisit older champs and make login screens for them. Then let us pick our loading screen.

I'd pay RP for a permanent Graves loading screen with a theme song equivalent to the Squidbillies opening song.

Hypercapnia

01-24-2013

I never heard draven's

Perkisystem

01-24-2013

Agreed, they definitely captured their moods. However, I hated Vi's login music. The song just bugged me.

Thresh's is awesome though.

Vendridil

01-24-2013

Thresh's is so awesome I thought I might have a nightmare from it.

Odex

01-24-2013

Diana still holds the record for best theme music ever, but Thresh's definitely comes second.

Leoric Wuju

01-24-2013

Quote:
Perkisystem:
Agreed, they definitely captured their moods. However, I hated Vi's login music. The song just bugged me.

Thresh's is awesome though.

I see.

You prefer undead over terrans