Riot, why aren't all these BR hatethreads being closed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singularity 3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

Please at least attempt to make thoughtful contributions. Otherwise, you aren't better than the trolls you hate.

2sexy4thisname

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity 3 View Post
@scissorman: The largest thread on the front page right now is explicitly titled "Brazilians should be banned".

And besides, why does the nationality of a troll matter?

Edit: Sorry for double post...
My turn,
Like the quote before stated... they don't want brazilians banned because america hates brazil, we don't like the e-brazilian trolls that have become iconic to f2p games. Hence where the whole "UBR HEUHEUHEUHEU" comes from, and people are tired of that. I will reiterate once again, no one has a problem with your country, ya'll keep doing what ya'll do, we just don't want a dispropotionate amount of e-brazil trolls, you have to realize that people see a problem with trolls coming from that area..

WarlordLucifer

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity 3 View Post
Can you show me where can find this?
Apparently the thread got deleted eventually because it was just another racist one, but it still shows on google as one of the results
http://www.google.com.br/#hl=pt-BR&b...0e6de7cfbdb2ab

also you can see one of the comments in the short link

"btw, +1 to Conarch, it is good to see the LoL dev team isn't infected by the cancer ..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sexy4thisname View Post
My turn,
Like the quote before stated... they don't want brazilians banned because america hates brazil, we don't like the e-brazilian trolls that have become iconic to f2p games. Hence where the whole "UBR HEUHEUHEUHEU" comes from, and people are tired of that. I will reiterate once again, no one has a problem with your country, ya'll keep doing what ya'll do, we just don't want a dispropotionate amount of e-brazil trolls, you have to realize that people see a problem with trolls coming from that area..

Trolling, something Brazil did not create, enjoy the fruits of your creation.

Singularity 3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sexy4thisname View Post
My turn,
Like the quote before stated... they don't want brazilians banned because america hates brazil, we don't like the e-brazilian trolls that have become iconic to f2p games. Hence where the whole "UBR HEUHEUHEUHEU" comes from, and people are tired of that. I will reiterate once again, no one has a problem with your country, ya'll keep doing what ya'll do, we just don't want a dispropotionate amount of e-brazil trolls..
So Riot should ban more trolls. How this equates to banning South America, I will never know.

@WarlordLucifer: Thank you.

Methknight

10-21-2010

You guys are all so stupid. Just ignore all of those who complain about Brazilians. They are all terribad low elo player who still main eve and teemo anyway. I haven't noticed any more bad Brazilians than any other ethnic group. Frankly, I don't give a **** whether or not you speak English. For one I rarely pug, and when I do the game is typically decided by the skills of the players rather than communication. If you want communication, then why the **** are you playing with random players?

L2P seriously.

elfyy

10-22-2010

I had a blast going trough profiles of those complaining about brazilians, pretty ironic really.

I don't know why you guys get offended and try to argue with people generalizing these things, they are so ignorant that it amuses me how you can get all hurt about it, hell, most of them don't even know the difference between portuguese and spanish, why bother?
Everyone that doesn't speak english is a brazilian by interwebs standards these days, get over it, baddies need someone to blame so they can feel warm inside, it doesn't matter what you say.

Funny thing is that I am a brazilian and I can smell one from miles away and it isn't nowhere as bad as people make it out to be(who would have guessed?), I don't even remember the last time i played with a bad one really.

PrettyLavender

10-22-2010

1) Make game with North American Server
2) Brazilians play on NA Server
3) Brazil is in South America
4) ???
5) Profit!

Either ban them or give them their own server, they have no place in a NA server.