Riot, why aren't all these BR hatethreads being closed?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OUCH I PWNED YOU

Junior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sexy4thisname View Post
@op
because, unlike your ****-hole of a country known as brazil, we here in america have freedom of speech, that means we're going to trash brazilian d-bags who always ruin our games

/thread
qft


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tank Metagame

Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sexy4thisname View Post
@op
because, unlike your ****-hole of a country known as brazil, we here in america have freedom of speech, that means we're going to trash brazilian d-bags who always ruin our games

/thread
qft


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crusis

Junior Member

10-21-2010

I didn't even know Brazil was a race.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singularity 3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Great spam guys. This community is a lesser one than I thought.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pemdragon

Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sexy4thisname View Post
@op
because, unlike your ****-hole of a country known as brazil, we here in america have freedom of speech, that means we're going to trash brazilian d-bags who always ruin our games

/thread
qft


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schokcha

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity 3 View Post
EDIT: Can't say I wasn't expecting the downvotes...but somebody besides me and Syl3z has to agree with this.
I do. But there's not much point in posting anymore, people who are stupid enough to spread these kinds of generalizations aren't usually open to reason.
Riot should take an official stance against this rampant stupidity already.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schokcha View Post
Riot should take an official stance against this rampant stupidity already.
There's already a thread for this.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=303729

Edit: JAJAJAJAJAJA


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singularity 3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schokcha View Post
I do. But there's not much point in posting anymore, people who are stupid enough to spread these kinds of generalizations aren't usually open to reason.
Riot should take an official stance against this rampant stupidity already.
Thus, this thread.
It's too bad though...I love the game. It's a shame we go on meaningless rages against an ethnic group for trying to learn English.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaliotheGargoyle

Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schokcha View Post
I do. But there's not much point in posting anymore, people who are stupid enough to spread these kinds of generalizations aren't usually open to reason.
Riot should take an official stance against this rampant stupidity already.
u mad br? HEUHEUHEUHEU

.. Yeah now imagine this was a game, this happens 2/3 games, brazilians coming in and f***ing my game up


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syl3z

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sexy4thisname View Post
@OP
Because, unlike your ****-hole of a country known as brazil, we here in america have freedom of speech, that means we're going to trash brazilian d-bags who always ruin our games

/thread
If thats the kind of America you live in im sorry for you.


1234567 ... 9