Riot, why aren't all these BR hatethreads being closed?

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokin thrills

Senior Member

10-21-2010

My best advice
is to read up on this man and apply his teachings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._E._B...m_and_eugenics


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotWarty

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Usually, Riot lets the community moderate its own forum.

In this case... it's hard for Riot to really step in, since you have a boatload of people who hate BRs [and generalize them as people who spam "hua hau hua" and a boatload of BRs who... just want to have fun.

Imagine the bad PR Riot would be sending out if they said "We're going to stop a ton of people for playing, just because they don't speak our language" =/

Realize that some BRs don't spam "hua hua hua hua hua"...?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singularity 3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Umm, yes, I am from Brazil. I have also displayed perfect English throughout the thread, making your point moot.

BTW, only Brazilians spell Brazil with an "s". Just thought you'd like to know.

Edit: This was intended for Mikori.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Because it entertains them to see the community bicker pointlessly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity 3 View Post
Umm, yes, I am from Brazil. I have also displayed perfect English throughout the thread, making your point moot.

BTW, only Brazilians spell Brazil with an "s". Just thought you'd like to know.

Edit: This was intended for Mikori.
But I spell it Brasil and I'm not Brasilian. Mainly for the lulz though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bothenheim

Junior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity 3 View Post
Umm, yes, I am from Brazil. I have also displayed perfect English throughout the thread, making your point moot.

BTW, only Brazilians spell Brazil with an "s". Just thought you'd like to know.

Edit: This was intended for Mikori.
Because Brazil is the only country with a language that pronounces 'Z's as 'S's, amirite?
Amirite?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordLucifer

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizamimi View Post
Maybe Riot is trying to tell the BRs something :P
Not really, when they said they opinion about this, they were very clear trough Conarch, they despise such threads and feel ashamed when their country keep acting like total bigots like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2sexy4thisname

Senior Member

10-21-2010

@OP
Because, unlike your ****-hole of a country known as brazil, we here in america have freedom of speech, that means we're going to trash brazilian d-bags who always ruin our games

/thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singularity 3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
Not really, when they said they opinion about this, they were very clear trough Conarch, they despise such threads and feel ashamed when their country keep acting like total bigots like that.
Can you show me where can find this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scissorman

Senior Member

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sexy4thisname View Post
@op
because, unlike your ****-hole of a country known as brazil, we here in america have freedom of speech, that means we're going to trash brazilian d-bags who always ruin our games

/thread
qft


123456 ... 9