Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MARIJUANERS

01-24-2013

Why do people automatically assume i'm a troll because i play support ashe?

In my last 3 games i won as support ashe with score of:

2/3/15
5/7/23
1/5/15

And in 2 of those games i got the same pair of duo players who both reported me in both games because i'm playing support ashe and i'm a "noob" even though i got my carry fed, and even landed some arrows in mid lane.

Out of the 11 games i've played as support ashe i've won 9.

She has amazing poke with her W and her passive, Amazing CC, built in CV-

So again, why do i keep getting trolled and yelled at and insulted every game i play support ashe?

Why must MY game be ruined because others are ignorant?

Awaken Easley

01-24-2013

You know what would be hilarious for people to see in queue?
Your Ashe supporting my ADC Thresh.
/cheese

MARIJUANERS

01-24-2013

I even supported a leona in 1 game as ashe. She built frozen mallet and i believe a bloodthirster. We won.

Krypteria

01-24-2013

Ashe support is alright, those slows, stuns and vision ability's work a charm not to mention the poke potential i think its just because she's so commonly played as an ADC that people will abuse you for going support Ashe but ehh people play what they want wherever they want now so it doesn't really matter.

xHeimtechZX

01-24-2013

Sounds like it could work (vision, one op stun, and op slows). Her q can just be used as harass and slow. People seemed to have accepted Gangplank as a support. I guess they just didn't liked the idea that Ashe can't buff teammates or heal.

XSparkleFistX

01-24-2013

There's nothing wrong with support Ashe. But since she's inherently weak and has no sustain or escape, you run into problems with getting ganked pre-6 and after she's blown her ult.

If you're aggressive and your laning enemies aren't trying to counter-harass, she's great because she'll keep them away and slow them for a jungle gank. She's so-so. I've played her before. I think you just got lucky with competent teams, imo.

Dryad Soraka

01-24-2013

she's probably better off as a support now

Vecuu

01-24-2013

I've played Ashe support to mixed success.

In my opinion, if you wanted to pick a random carry and utilize their utility as a support, Teemo is the better pick.

Camouflage in the bush as if you were a ward while laning, blind enemy ADC in fights, and shroom the entire map.

DHokat

01-24-2013

You can play anyone support as long as you know how to do it properly depending on who you're playing. Harass, keep your adc alive, have as much lane presence as you can get and you'll win that lane in no time.

Wolfmor

01-24-2013

Quote:
Vecuu:
I've played Ashe support to mixed success.

In my opinion, if you wanted to pick a random carry and utilize their utility as a support, Teemo is the better pick.

Camouflage in the bush as if you were a ward while laning, blind enemy ADC in fights, and shroom the entire map.

Unless they changed it, Teemo is tagged as a support.