If nidalee's spears caused her portrait to go into spear cam, riot would make money

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMasterZails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Awesome idea

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

All I can think of is Descent where your homing missles would go on your bottom camera.

Also, honestly ANY long distance skill shot skill would be awesome like this.

Meleesan

01-24-2013

This would be sick

Littlebirdsd

01-24-2013

Yep.

CaptnJakSparrow

01-24-2013

Actually, to be honest, I don't think people'd be distracted. I think it'd be a strong addition. Why? Do you know how often Ashe's and Gangplank's and Ezreal's die just watching their ults to see if it hits people far away? And yes, you should make it for gp's cannonballs of doom.

Warrikon

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thCenturyFaux View Post
Holy ****

I mean, I could probably type some words here about technical viability, or priority vs other projects, or say that I've mentioned it to the relevant team but it's not terribly likely, or that it may cause Nid players to die watching their spearcam, or that it would probably look strange due to traveling through terrain etc..

I think I'm just gonna stick with "Holy ****", because holy **** this idea is awesome! If I had this I would play 10x more Nidalee.
Can we do this for ziggs' ultimate aswell? I mean, come on. How epic would that be.

DistilledSkill

01-24-2013

DAMN.
riot pls this would be epic

KobeMonster

01-24-2013

I'd love this... Every Nid would get caught starring at the "zoom box" while they get blasted away. Hello Free Kill!

DevilNL

01-24-2013

This would be a nice idea, Somthing like a Director camera on ults like Ashe, Ziggs. Ezreal, GP

Adorablekitten

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thCenturyFaux View Post
Holy ****

I mean, I could probably type some words here about technical viability, or priority vs other projects, or say that I've mentioned it to the relevant team but it's not terribly likely, or that it may cause Nid players to die watching their spearcam, or that it would probably look strange due to traveling through terrain etc..

I think I'm just gonna stick with "Holy ****", because holy **** this idea is awesome! If I had this I would play 10x more Nidalee.
RED POST WOOOO, I feel loved.

If this were to happen it would be 10x more popular than Pulsefire Ezreal. On top of that, you could implement it with all champs with a heavy ranged nuke. Nidalee made the most sense to me because it's so crazy satisfying.