so since beta...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyle700

10-21-2010

how many people feel this game has degenerated from beta? I certainly feel that LoL was just so much more balanced in beta. Now you've got heroes like Morde and Vlad and shen, while maybe not being op, are just incredbly lame to play against. Vlad basically has a instalol escape mech, and a high dmg nuke that heals him. on a 1.5 second cd. Morde has the "wtflol sheild 5 second nuke" deal goin' on, and shen has an aoe taunt. that's pretty rage incudcing.

seriously, with mana these guys would be balanced. with no ezmode escapes like Flash, ghost, or crutches for baddies, like Ignite, this game would be so much more skillful, and so much less "I'm gunna spam you forever in lane and you can't do anything about it"

gosp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-21-2010

Shen's taunt doesn't last very long. Vlad's nuke isn't huge. Mord is no big deal for most ranged characters.

Talkimas

10-21-2010

Two words:

Twisted Fate

Adelle

10-21-2010

Power creep is to be expected. Happens in most games to keep the champs interesting and cool. It's not that bad really. The game is certainly more better now, just like things are better now than they were in the 50s. Nostalgia does funny things to your judgement.

HatsuneMiku

10-21-2010

I had a lot more fun back in closed beta when the community was closer and much more friendlier, also everything was new and magical.
Also everyone spoke perfect english.

But I'd have to say that the game itself has evolved to a better state compared to it's unfinished version in beta.

Gale

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkimas View Post
Two words:

Twisted Fate
The most balanced hero in Beta am I right?

And how can we forget the amazing turret dodging Jax.

Lets not forget when they tried to scale turret damage the first time and Singed could tower dive at level 1 and fling you out to his partners and get out with barely a scratch

Flash was not just a recommendation for Fiddles, it was a requirement.

Speaking of Flash, get out of Jail Free card was a lot worse when it had a range of 1000.

Yes game was much more balanced in Beta

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

I was playing long enough to remember uberYi and winFate. Thankfully I was so bad I couldn't tell the difference, but now that I look back at it....

Gale

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatsuneMiku View Post
I had a lot more fun back in closed beta when the community was closer and much more friendlier, also everything was new and magical.
This is the reason LoL was better in Beta

Brishen

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelle View Post
Power creep is to be expected. Happens in most games to keep the champs interesting and cool. It's not that bad really. The game is certainly more better now, just like things are better now than they were in the 50s. Nostalgia does funny things to your judgement.
something can not be more better

Adelle

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brishen View Post
something can not be more better
Sure. You can have both more and better apples. Thus more better apples.