Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

still nef shaco? realy re tarded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HyperACE

01-23-2013

RIOT is that your brain malfunction?if really doubt of your designers for the game,doubt of the way how you define game balance and what data do you based on for this action,
I just know the fact that game is good or not depends on players aspect,not ur stupid designers' thought.
plus what you always do is to hurt the players ,and keep saying that these all action is good for the game and in turn for the funs of players.
I only want to say one more thing,RIOT,YOU ARE REALLY STUPID AND DISGUSTING!!

Jamaree

01-23-2013

As a player who wishes to see all champion strong, I'm sorry to see him get nerfed. As a top laner, YES, OMG ****ING YES HAHAHAHAHA, TAKE THAT YOU PIECE OF **** STAIN CLOWN!!!!

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-23-2013

lol they actually explained that they wanted to make his ganks less frustrating earlyon

Red Ryu

01-23-2013

Shame he got nerfed despite no competitive usage in tournaments recently.

This was for solo Que where he had an over 55% win rate.

Ridegar

01-23-2013

I have never played as a Shaco, but always enjoyed playing with or against one although he always scares the **** out of me. Anyone tell me how bad the nerf is?