Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


LF 5v5 Scrim

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zapthebeast

Junior Member

01-23-2013

Hello, my team is new and we are looking to improve and I think the best way to improve is by facing a team that is our skill level.


ING: Zapthebeast
Scrims on Fridays, Saturdays, and maybe on Sundays
LF: 1200-1400 ELO


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Italis

Junior Member

01-23-2013

Hey I'm around 1300 add me on lol my ign is blindfreak9


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H2O Aries

Junior Member

01-24-2013

IGN: H2O Aries
Scrim Availability: Weekdays after 6 PM Central, Weekends at anytime, ( Friday after 6 pm Central)
Elo: 1200-1600


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrasilHoNplayer

Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Zapthebeast:
Hello, my team is new and we are looking to improve and I think the best way to improve is by facing a team that is our skill level.


ING: Zapthebeast
Scrims on Fridays, Saturdays, and maybe on Sundays
LF: 1200-1400 ELO



Oh perfect

Add suda671 on skype

Also add xcyrisx , Fearless671 were all the same elo 1300-1400


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vaL Tamah

Senior Member

01-30-2013

yo, we can scrim you guys. Please add me atm i'm not on a pc with LoL (will
be able to scrim in a few days tho)

we are low 1400 players.
can play mostly all days.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hideki Senpai

Senior Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
H2O Aries:
IGN: H2O Aries
Scrim Availability: Weekdays after 6 PM Central, Weekends at anytime, ( Friday after 6 pm Central)
Elo: 1200-1600



Hey my name is TheRawSushi we would also like to scrim you guys around same lv
we are pst so 1h behide yea


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hideki Senpai

Senior Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
BrasilHoNplayer:
Oh perfect

Add suda671 on skype

Also add xcyrisx , Fearless671 were all the same elo 1300-1400


we would also like to scrim you guys is thats possible add TheRawSushi


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiG Dsamuss

Junior Member

03-06-2013

Hey, Me and my team would be interested. IGN is BiG Dsamuss, so add me if you want. were all roughly silver 3/4, but we dont normally play ranked solo queue much. Ive sent a request!


1