Mack's Store of Essentials (Open RP area)

12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiyunava

01-26-2013

She thinks for a moment. "I'll make a deal with you. I'll go out with you, if you help me to unlock my abilities." She knew asking to find her killer would be too much since she just met him.

makmix

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
She thinks for a moment. "I'll make a deal with you. I'll go out with you, if you help me to unlock my abilities." She knew asking to find her killer would be too much since she just met him.
Mack looks down and thinks on how to do that.

"We could try..... The pod from Augustus. I was able to rebuild it into a Power Capacitor for people to test your abilities. Maybe if I re wire it. You can unlock these abilities."

Quote:
"Maybe I can... start slowly..." She sighed and stood up. She made sure he was looking at her. She closed her eyes and her left wing appeared before him. The other wing never appeared. "What do you think? Sad isn't it?"

((gl w/ that. ))
He looks and sees the one wing never come out.

"I can fix that....."

He got up and started for his hextech foundry. After some drilling sounds, hammering, and a small explosion, he came out with a mechanical wing.

"Here, let me put it on you."

((ty))

Shiyunava

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack looks down and thinks on how to do that.

"We could try..... The pod from Augustus. I was able to rebuild it into a Power Capacitor for people to test your abilities. Maybe if I re wire it. You can unlock these abilities."
"I wouldn't want you to mess up a pod like that..."

Quote:
Mack looks down and thinks on how to do that.He looks and sees the one wing never come out.

"I can fix that....."

He got up and started for his hextech foundry. After some drilling sounds, hammering, and a small explosion, he came out with a mechanical wing.

"Here, let me put it on you."

((ty))
She looks surprised. She touch her shoulder of the no wing. "This is... wow... I don't know what to say... I mean... I've been so unbalanced......" She went silent and thought for a brief moment. "I guess I'll try it on... can't reap what I don't sow..." She took a breath and looked at him. "Okay I'm ready."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Vice comes up to the browsing sectors of the new store. "Interesting variety of goods..."

makmix

01-27-2013

Quote:
She looks surprised. She touch her shoulder of the no wing. "This is... wow... I don't know what to say... I mean... I've been so unbalanced......" She went silent and thought for a brief moment. "I guess I'll try it on... can't reap what I don't sow..." She took a breath and looked at him. "Okay I'm ready."

Mack breathes as he attaches the wing onto her.

"Ok, this is going to sting. It's going to attach to your nervous system so you may flap it on will. Now, lemme just put that there...... aaaannndddd there we go. It should be ready, go ahead try it out. Once your done feeling it out, lets try the pod, it'll be fine."

Mack steps back and looks at her then at the customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice comes up to the browsing sectors of the new store. "Interesting variety of goods..."
"Need help there?"

He goes to one of the counters and leans forward with his arms on it.

Shiyunava

01-27-2013

As soon as it was on, she flapped her wings. She hovered in the air a bit. Then she moved her normal wing movement. As she twirled, she noticed that she had more movement and went up and hit the ceiling and fell to the floor. "OW!!!!"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

"Hextech weapons are surely interesting sir."

makmix

01-27-2013

Quote:
As soon as it was on, she flapped her wings. She hovered in the air a bit. Then she moved her normal wing movement. As she twirled, she noticed that she had more movement and went up and hit the ceiling and fell to the floor. "OW!!!!"
Mack looks back to her and heads over.

"Ooo.... I think I may need to adjust the propulsion unit. Drop it by a few numbers."

He re adjusts it and steps back.

"There, I suggest we head outside. You want to head to the Demacian park. It seems nice today."

makmix

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Hextech weapons are surely interesting sir."
"Yes they are.... I'm about to head out soon. If you need anything just ask Augustus."

Mack looks towards the storage room and a voice responds.

"Not anything, just the things in the store."

The six foot nine inch tall man, walks out the storage room to visually introduce himself.

Shiyunava

01-27-2013

Quote:
Mack looks back to her and heads over.

"Ooo.... I think I may need to adjust the propulsion unit. Drop it by a few numbers."

He re adjusts it and steps back.

"There, I suggest we head outside. You want to head to the Demacian park. It seems nice today."
"Okay.... ummm were is the park excatly? I usually don't usually go outside the areas I know..."

12345612 ... 29