Poor Mister Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camioneuse

01-23-2013

Retarded developers striked again?

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeye282 View Post
Upon hearing about the current nerf being tested on Shaco in the PBE, I'm heart broken. Shaco's only real assets and strengths are being dialed back with this insane nerf. His slow which is essential to his ganks is being reduced and most important of all, his deceive which really makes Shaco the champion he is is taking a huge blow with the range reduction. From my understanding Shaco is getting nerfed to stop his early game ganking abilitiy - his only strength. If Riot takes away his only strength, then what's left? He doesn't have a strong mid, or late game. In fact, both are very weak.

Some sort of compensation needs to happen if an already weakened Shaco is getting nerfed further.
his earlygame nerf is in response to his other strength, his bull**** jungling tricks with the boxes

Arrevax

01-23-2013

+1 to OP and for great justice.
Shaco is stable right now. His ultimate is still unreliable (and it never tricks anyone with any experience at all), his boxes have a tiny range, he has NO ratios to speak of (AP Shaco has become a troll build for a reason)... He still has early presence, but without that, he'll just be another bottom-of-the-barrel character. He can't lane, and we all know that jungling still requires ganks (the whole farmer-jungler thing that Riot came up with in Season 3 doesn't seem to work as planned). Please don't take his ganks, Riot.

Gomethegnome

01-23-2013

well they did make thresh so it makes sense.

Homosexuality

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Bump. I used to play shaco

This champ is OP

01-23-2013

1. Please make the clone have "fake" buffs or something. It has to share shaco's particles.
2. Increase the lifespan of boxes.
3. Never see another thread like this again.
4. If people for some reason ***** about boxes, point them to teemo.
5. Bump.

Z The Great1578

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
his earlygame nerf is in response to his other strength, his bull**** jungling tricks with the boxes
his "bull**** jungling tricks with the boxes" are the only things that make him viable as a jungle. And laneco is just... yucky.

Yaritsu

01-23-2013

I play as shaco, and my mid and late game are OP. Ganking early? Nah I dont do that.

Fallen Jester

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
They're just that, tricks. His boxes don't do much to a champion aside from fear you, so for any champion that scales into mid and late game, boxes are just irritating. They don't have enough impact on champions to help Shaco.

I Rip Up

01-25-2013

Don't Nerf Shaco!