Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lazyturkey

03-07-2013

Is there any form of assurance that this issue is being resolved? its been over a week and nothing released by riot or fellow players about how to get LOL to work...

Linkthedog

03-08-2013

Thank you so much for your hard work boompje, I wouldn't a summoner if not for you

I'm experiencing some random fps drops with both the ilol and riot client. Some games it's a good 30-35 fps but some games it drops to 10-15 fps. I'm playing with all very low settings

Fix anyone?

Macbook air 11
Mac os 10.7.5

That Beard

03-08-2013

I've started noticing the same thing ^^^

I've been running the iLoL client with zero issues for a couple months until the official mac beta client was released and have been since using that. Only after this weeks patch have I noticed a few minutes into a game my FPS will drop from my usual 30-35 to 5-10 for the rest of the match (only fixes when I restart laptop, then happens again after a few min in-game)

For me however I normally run all High settings with the 30-35, when the drop to 5-10 happens going to all low settings only puts it to 10-15.

Laptop isn't running any hotter than usual. My HDD isn't close to being full.

Not really sure what's going on here all of a sudden. Suggestions are appreciated!

Processor 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB
OS X 10.8.2

buttsponge

03-08-2013

The only two problems I have had so far with the new mac client are A) the loadup screen at the beginning of a game is very unresponsive. It goes from responding and loading me very quickly to not responding at all for a few moments and back and forth. This isn't really an issue as it just makes loading up slower. whoopdy doo. The problem that does cause issues is B) when in game my cursor will often be off only while in the game. For instance if I tab out my cursor is fine but when trying to click to move and aim shots in the game, wherever my cursor is when I click the game responds about an inch to the right.

Mac OSX 10.8.2
Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Jazzal

03-08-2013

I had the cilent crash, saying unexpected error twice (I only downloaded it yesterday) while playing pvp dominion.
EDIT: It's now happen last 2 game just after i loaded. Its actually now getting really annoying and is still a continuing issues.

Mac OS X 10.7.4
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

BabylonSix

03-08-2013

when I send several on screen alerts (on my way, warning, where is the champion, assist me) and click to run somewhere - the game crashes and I have to restart. Not cool.

Macbook Pro Early 2011
8gb ram
SSD
Mac OS 10.8.2

Worst Nidalee EU

03-09-2013

Everytime I am in danger i often hold down alt and ping like crazy. iLoL used to respond well to this, however it crashes everytime I do it on my MBPretina.

thanks

DueSken

03-09-2013

The only thing that doesnt work for me is spectator mode. Other than that its a smooth client Thanks for the hard work!

Gimme Penta

03-09-2013

First, my boompje iLoL client crashes and when i try to load it it is unresponsive so i tried to delete files and re-download but the link isnt working today. Next I use the Riot released iLoL client and i get a bug splat and cant re connect or log back in. Why Riot Why!

smashlie

03-09-2013

Mac OS X Version 10.6.8

Update Failure:
"Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

HELP PLEASE!