Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saramhr

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yufa View Post
I have same issues, "unspecified error has occurred, check the logs"
this happened to me, so I went to the finder/applications/leagueoflegends and Installed it from there and it installed completely.

But now I cant lunch the game. I click on the L logo and nothing happens, just a really small square appears at the end of my dock and immediately disappears, like trying to open but then nothing.

gardinfell

03-03-2013

My Mac client will randomly crash, I'm able to reconnect but it keeps me at least 2 levels behind always, I love the client and the only other problem is sometimes part of the HUD is covered by static screen or just blank white, doesn't mess me up and it goes away after awhile. Hopes this helps make a better game!

spawn6110

03-03-2013

I'm having the issue post pressing the play button on the update client. It shows that LoL is trying to launch and then eventually the LoL launcher will shut itself down. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Pheano

03-04-2013

I'm not sure if this is the right place but periodically me an my other friends that play on the mac client are getting a bug where I can't single left click on things I have to double click everything. Like say I want to check the hp of something, or see what some one has for items, or click on an item in the shop but I don't want to buy it I just want to click on it so I can see what it builds into, I have to double click for all those things when I regularly only have to click once. Its been happening to me like once a day at random.

Aganathe

03-04-2013

I wanted to mention that when playing the second tutorial, the Mac client crashes when minions first spawn (when it's announced). The first time this happened (because I ran this tutorial twice), I couldn't get back in because I was 'blocked by a firewall' and would not allow me to play the rest of the match. The second time this happened (at the exact same point), I could get back in and complete it. I have since played a number of vs. AI games and one vs. players game (oops), and no crashes occur when minions first spawn in these games.

Maximus The Red

03-04-2013

It seems my league client keeps claiming to swing in and out of PVP net service for some reason. It hasn't interrupted my first game thus far, but the store and the client both seem to be a little flakey.

IRISHDEATH88

03-04-2013

downloaded new client and it crashes the moment i click play can someone give some info on this?

KeithPARK

03-04-2013

Boompje I love you so much!

cantbef

03-05-2013

i actually haven't been able to play a single game on the mac client and i've been trying every day since it came out

every time i try to connect to a game an "unknown error" message shows up and if i get sent a game invite and accept, the champ selection screen doesn't show up

but a lotta people seem to be enjoying the mac client so far, so good job! except it'd be awesome if i could actually try it out too.....

does anyone know how i could solve the problem? thanks heaps!!

DaS0m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

http://postimage.org/image/xzvhhdab9/
I installed but this pop up. I have PBE FYI.
what can i do?