Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i got dibs

02-12-2013

sooooo when will us devoted boompje fans be able to play lol again im missing the game i am glad that riot is taking responsibility and all but i miss lol my life's so boring now

so whole reason for this post is when will the pbe be done with and be able to play lol again

Geosynchron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by i got dibs View Post
sooooo when will us devoted boompje fans be able to play lol again im missing the game i am glad that riot is taking responsibility and all but i miss lol my life's so boring now

so whole reason for this post is when will the pbe be done with and be able to play lol again
You can still play LoL on live servers using iLoL. It works perfectly fine until the official mac client is out of testing

JuMpInG CoWs

02-18-2013

what the heck i cant get league of legends to work on my mac it says something about a 892 files or something about bugs and crashes, its really annoying. i downloaded it but it wont work please help

sharpthing45

02-20-2013

in game after taking a turret my money and other players on my teams money was put to something like -2160000000 (negative 2 billion) so we where unable to buy anything,

-(unrelated) then the game was droped

cogslayer

02-21-2013

idk if this is happening to everyone but every time someone gets a kill or something happens it starts saying a summoner has disconnected and then lags me out

Hi Im Jason

02-21-2013

my application isnt opening nor is the boompje website..... fix this ?

xyzPerZn

02-21-2013

cant open my iLoL client either and i got a snow day. really want to play

LeBaloney

02-21-2013

Please fix this! IT aint working anymore

stubblednumber0

02-22-2013

League just flat out isn't working for me. I got it a couple days ago and was finally able to play today. When I got on, it did not accept my username and password no matter how hard I try. The weird thing is, just a couple days I used the same acount on league on a different computer at someone else's house. So in order to fix that, I tried closing it out and opening it back up, now league just flat out won't open for me. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

The omniscent pi

02-22-2013

I have the issue that I can't log in but my username and password are correct and I can log in here (obviously). any ideas? how can I make sure that I am logging onto the NA server?